A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an intake that was pieced together with some Autozone parts, looking to replace it with a legit intake. Thanks

·
Registered
378 Posts
Honestly man, just buy one from ebay, most intakes dont do much but add sound, and the ones that actually do something only add like +2hp that you cant feel and are like $300.
Better to buy a cheap $60 intake and put that money else were

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly man, just buy one from ebay, most intakes dont do much but add sound, and the ones that actually do something only add like +2hp that you cant feel and are like $300.
Better to buy a cheap $60 intake and put that money else were
I have a thrown together one that ugly as sin but you're right. Intakes an intake for the most part.

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
130 Posts
I have an intake that was pieced together with some Autozone parts, looking to replace it with a legit intake. Thanks
You can go on EBay and get an intake for less than 100$. Then just replace the Ebay filter with a K&N one.

Reactions: SKILLET

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
130 Posts
For sure. When I got my B15 the previous owner had an intake pieced together. No less then 7 hose clamps on the set up 😅
I own the 1.8L. I bought an intake on EBay for 89.99 and it came in 1 solid pipe. It also had a very very cheap cone. So I sold the cone at a yard sale for 5$ and just bought a K&N cone for 50 bucks online and bought a filter sock For 15

I don’t notice really any gains but my car is a lot louder now.

I think mine has 3 hose clamps. 2 to mount the throttle body to the pipe and 1 to mount thecone to the pipe.

Reactions: Tritton
1 - 11 of 11 Posts