A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy seems to think so. Scotty Kilmer who has a rather large Youtube presence "2mil" subscribers thinks so and actually loves the SER. I haven't seen any posts on this so here it is. Granted this vid is 3yrs old but still a good one.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually guy's the point of the post wasn't about Scotyy's ability or lack thereof of his mechanical skills. It was only about the SER and and him actually liking the platform. I just stumbled on the video and liked it, which is contrary to the hate the Sentra gets :whistle:

· Registered
722 Posts
Well just to show why i said that. He makes a comment about all modern sentra's having head gasket issues.....That's news to me.....Who works almost exclusively on Nissan Jukes and Sentra's....and worked at nissan for the b17 launch + 2 years....Nissan's in general don't have "head gasket problems".

· One of One
2,021 Posts
Actually guy's the point of the post wasn't about Scotyy's ability or lack thereof of his mechanical skills. It was only about the SER and and him actually liking the platform. I just stumbled on the video and liked it, which is contrary to the hate the Sentra gets :whistle:
I get what you're saying, it just really gets to me that THIS is the guy saying it.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts