A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So recently I have been thinking of selling my 2005 b15u Spec V, I am out in California.
I am wondering how much would be reasonable to ask.
Its pretty clean and stock

Specs below:

Clean title
Clean car history
Sunburst Yellow
89K miles
3 Owners
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Limited Slip differential
Strut tower brace
Sport bolstered seats
17 inch wheels
Moon roof
Keyless entry
Clean interior minor scuffs no stains
No major dents, little dings here and there
New Hancook tires with less than 6k miles
Safety package with side curtain airbags
Only Con is CD player doesn't work but has AUX and have bluetooth transmitter, who uses CDs anyway.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
That is really clean. I'd say List for 3k, maybe 3500. Lowest I would take is $2500.

Honestly, just drive it and enjoy it. Super clean.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is really clean. I'd say List for 3k, maybe 3500. Lowest I would take is $2500.

Honestly, just drive it and enjoy it. Super clean.
Thank you, Tritton.
I am debating that because I had pinned after a yellow one for so long after having a silver and black.
I do enjoy the N/A nature of the car :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think 3000 is a good number. If you are not really in the market to sell it list it for 3750. Not sure how bad the dings and dents are on it. Looks pretty good in the pictures but they don't show dings and dents so well.
If the wheels are rashed etc. There is a yellow one by me that's a 2003 bone stock which is the body style/bumper more people like. He's asking 2975. It's got 146k miles has dings and dents with paint chipping in places. I think it's a stretch for him. Good luck man!
So recently I have been thinking of selling my 2005 b15u Spec V, I am out in California.
I am wondering how much would be reasonable to ask.
Its pretty clean and stock

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
$5000. These cars last into 200,000 miles. The only issue is California is getting extremely hard to smog these older vehicles. Ive been star smogged back to back, i was anticipating a referee visit, but i lucked out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
$5000. These cars last into 200,000 miles. The only issue is California is getting extremely hard to smog these older vehicles. Ive been star smogged back to back, i was anticipating a referee visit, but i lucked out.
Ya the motor lasts but what does the car look like? I think 5k is a BIG, BIG STRETCH!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I live in california too... I've had 0 issues smogging my turd, much easier now with smogs being an OBD/Visual check only. No dyno. It has 215k miles on it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinking of boosting it and keeping it but sounds pricey and I heard can be a bit unreliable plus california is tough on that stuff

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
High Compression build with an extra motor.

2J's kit is actually quite reasonable for boost.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts