A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03’ Spec V: I need to replace both the washer pump as well as the washer pump connector. I was able to find the pump but I can’t find the connector type. Can anyone identify the connector type?

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Why do you need to replace the connector, which connector, hose our electrical?

·
6,837 Posts
Did you find a universal pump that you need to wire in or something? Like Cricki said, electrical or water connectors?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s absolutely an electrical connector.

Here is a picture of the pump. It’s designed like the OEM pump. The black piece in the back is the fluid inlet, the small nozzle in front is the outlet where it’s sent up the washer fluid line. The electrical connector goes on that black piece on top. There are 2 prongs inside. I’m looking for that connector. I need it replaced since tbe wires have separated from the connector plug itself.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
I have an oem pump and I just pulled 2 harness with the pump electrical connector. The question is, is that the same as the oem connector?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It could be. From what I understand, the 2 plugs that go to the washer fluid reservoir are the washer fluid level sensor, and the washer pump power connector. I'm looking for the power connector.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Kind of related, as I can not find anything by searching. I even called my local Nissan dealer. I work at advance auto parts so I use borg Warners website to find pigtails(connectors). My washer fluid level sensor pigtail wires broke. They broke flush with the pigtail. The sensor number for borg Warner is fs3021 i believe. Does anyone know where to find that pigtail? If not it's not a big deal. I'll attach a picture of the plug. Thanks in advance and sorry this is butting in on someone else's thread.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
No sentras in the yards??? I find them all day... weird...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I never check the yards. 1, I always forget. 2, I'm an hour away from any yard. I will check though.

·
6,837 Posts
The pump is literally used across the entire nissan line so I'm sure you can find one. I would say if you can bring a pump with you and just match them up when you're in the yard.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Like I said, it's not a big deal, I just don't like wires hanging or pigtails that are bad. Previous owner did the hard gasket and ran the wire harness wrong so every plug in pulled EXTREMELY tight. One by one I'm replacing the pigtails. Only like $10-$15 each. Most important first obviously. This one however is proving to be elusive. Again, working at advance with my manager who's need here since 93 and her live in has been her since around the same time, I have MANY sources, but this one...... not so much. I've gotten 3 emails already from companies that make the sensor telling me they do not make the plug. The dealer near me said to bring in the old one and they'll match it up. I'll just hit up a junk yard. If anyone hears of one, please let be know. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
I actually think I have the plug from a harness i pulled out of desperation.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
sure...

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts

Which one is it?

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
K, I don't know...$8?