A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
New Signature Tutorial
Your signature can include up to 4 lines, a maximum of 1000 characters and one link. An image counts as a line. Anytime you hit "enter" on your keyboard, it will automatically go to a new line. Images will automatically be resized to 300 x 200 pixels. You can see more options in your settings to collapse signatures, always view full signature, or to not see signatures at all. The choice is yours.

Both guests and members can view signatures.

If a user has their preferences set to the default they will see collapsed signatures as in the example below for them. (They can click to see more.)

If a user has their preferences set to always show expanded signatures it will look like the example below for them. Your image can be clicked to view full size.

If you want to adjust your preferences for signatures you can click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select account settings.

In the left side navigation, you will see an option for preferences. Click it.

Scroll down to content options and select your signature preferences.

If you have more questions, please let us know.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Have you tried clearing your cache on your mobile browsers? It sounds like you are stuck in the old platform enhanced mobile view.

Do you see an option in the settings for the desktop view?

The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device desktop to tablet to mobile.

- Cricket
I always use my cell. I never ever used the mobile version. It is not the old site. It is the new site.

The old site let you select to Exit mobile. The new site does Not. I have to select "request desktop site" in Chrome. The site is bumping me back to mobile every time I leave and then return to the site.

The old site would let me opt out and it would stick for months at a time without bumping me back to mobile.

Who’s Online?
When you are reading a thread, you will see a green dot on the avatar of those who are online.

If you want to see everyone who is currently online (depending on their settings) you can find this information on the members page.

On the forum listing page or on any forum sections, you will see a Top Contributors box in the sidebar. Click on View All.

This will bring you to the Members page with options in the left sidebar, including who is online.

You will see a section below there to search for members. If you start typing the first part of the username, it will give you options.
View attachment 170822
- Cricket
You misunderstood. There used to be a list/index of all users. There isn't one now. It was useful

Can you try again now, please?

- Cricket
Just a sec

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
There should be an option in one of these two locations to opt out of mobile. If it is possible to add that, please do.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
I just use the 'request desktop site's. Some web pages are like that
Yes plenty of websites are like that.

But you can't fully navigate this site in the mobile version. The site should have a a built in way to opt out of mobile, like it did before.

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
There is no mobile version anymore, that is what I was trying to say.

The site is responsive, so it will adjust automatically for you from any device desktop to tablet to mobile.

This is what I am seeing on the homepage from mobile. Is this what you are seeing? (I am in dark mode.)
b1.png

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Mobile

Desktop

If you can, PLEASE add in a way to opt out of this. You can't use the full site in that mobile view. It is less user friendly to me.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Unless you are vision impaired, idk why anyone would choose a mobile view of a website like this. Everyone has a smart phone. You can zoom in and out if something is small in desktop view. You can't fully navigate in mobile.

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I don't have an answer for you. The site is responsive so automatically adjust for the screen size so there isn't something to "opt-out of".

Some mobile users turn their phone sideways to the landscape move to view more.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Landscape mode doesn't change anything.

You don't have access to the full site in the mobile view.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Uh.....yeah wtf. Where is the 2j Vendor section????

There was a lot of info in that section. And the build thread on Yogi's car was in that section.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
We need this section back. Why is it Decommissioned?!???? Google found it. I can't find it navigating the site.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
If there's some reason you guys have hidden that section you could at least let us know so we can move some of the threads to a different section. Gonna be PISSED if you guys lose the thread on Yogi's car for instance. Very pissed.

And there are parts install instructions and lots of other useful stuff in that section

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
The 2J racing section is in a forum called Forums / Decommissioned
@AG-Admin how do we find this without having to search ? It should be in a vendors section somewhere.
FFS why do you have Forced Induction Racing available on the main listing and not 2J ??? It should be the other way around !!!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts