A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
The 2J racing section is in a forum called Forums / Decommissioned
@AG-Admin how do we find this without having to search ? It should be in a vendors section somewhere.
FFS why do you have Forced Induction Racing available on the main listing and not 2J ??? It should be the other way around !!!
2j was it's own entire section. Makes no sense for them to decommission it instead of just moving it or leaving it it's own section.

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The 2J racing section is in a forum called Forums / Decommissioned
@AG-Admin how do we find this without having to search ? It should be in a vendors section somewhere.
FFS why do you have Forced Induction Racing available on the main listing and not 2J ??? It should be the other way around !!!
Hello all,

2J Racing is no longer a vendor so that section has been decommissioned by the vendor team.

If they would like to rejoin the site as a vendor they can Contact us here:

Jeff M

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
Hello all,

2J Racing is no longer a vendor so that section has been decommissioned by the vendor team.

Jeff M
You got to be fucking kidding me... did you miss/skip/ignore the other post on "we need the info on display" responses...

It wasn't even in a vendor section, just its own section... make a how to sub section and put it in...

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
@AG-Admin we need a lot of information that is in that section. And the build of our most beloved member, who is deceased, is in that section.

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
Let's pull out each thread and put it in its respective section since it's not a concern to them and edit the titles with "2JR SOURCE" in it

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Let's pull out each thread and put it in its respective section since it's not a concern to them and edit the titles with "2JR SOURCE" in it

Be a million times easier for them to move the entire section for us. I messaged Joe on Facebook a minute a go. See what he says.

@AG-Admin i feel like you are not understanding. If you want to not give 2j it's own section that is fine, but the content needs to be moved to the regular vendor section. Like FI-R has a section there. We NEED the content of that 2j section.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
@AG-Admin you guys are freaking killing me. A subsection of the 2j section was a PARTS INSTALLATION Section. And this is what happens when you try to get to it now.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
I got to it. At least one thread in it.

People need to be able to get to this. And lots of other stuff that was in the regular 2j section. The point of this forum is to compile knowledge and information and how to do stuff.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hello all,

Jeff M
What ... and you think FI-R are still a vendor ?????
You people are REALLY out of touch with the whole Sentra community if you think that. Why not get some guidence from some of the moderators who actually have the vehicles and know the community.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yeah, I'm chiming in. FIR is a waste. They don't put our products and are completely shut down.

2J Racing however still makes and develops products, and there is a ton of knowledgeable information on this site that should be opened up for reference. You want hits on your site Admin, open that up cause that's how you will get hits.

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I will have to dig deeper into restoring that section or those threads.

Need to run it up the chain for a approval it is not something we can just turn back on.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Heya all,

We have moved the 2J Racing section to the Mod Area51 section for now and see if we can get it restored or allow you guys to pull threads from there into a new section.

Please leave them there for now and we will followup with the next update shortly.

Followup is j

Jeff M

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Heya all,

We have moved the 2J Racing section to the Mod Area51 section for now and see if we can get it restored or allow you guys to pull threads from there into a new section.

Please leave them there for now and we will followup with the next update shortly.

Followup is j

Jeff M
UPDATE:

Mods if you would like to move the 10-15 specific threads out of the mod section in the premium membership area that is fine. Just let us know which ones you move.

Here: https://www.b15u.com/forums/premium-members-only.143/

Jeff M

61 - 75 of 75 Posts