A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-*Redlion Racing: shifter, crossmember (bushings)
Email: [email protected] (email asking for avaliablility of products)

-*Nissformance: b15-->b16 tb harness, billet cam sprokets, etc. Real engine stuff

-*JWT: Cams, sprokets, balance shaft delete kit, and beehive springs

-*Megan Racing: (dont get the short shifter) coils, springs, strut bars, rad, headers, exhaust pipes

-*VisionOneRacing: shifter springs, some quality accessories too

-*SC Concepts: mainly Titanium engine dress up, but they do make Audi R8 and GTR coil plug kits w/ harness. P.s. if you have the money and an idea they will make it, just gotta get Steve's email

-
*VISracing: Body kits, Carbon Hoods, Exterior work, etc.

-*Vivid Racing: they got a little bit of everything

-*Redline360: Coils, shift knobs, rads, brakes, etc. A bit of it all

-*TDMImports: BBKs, and alot of suspension parts. Also makes some customs 1 off batches stuff like real carbon mirror covers

-*2J Racing (yes I must put it)

Tuning
*I heard for mail in/uprev tunes Bobby Haskell is the man for the job, fixing shitty 2j tunes and creating new ones
Email: [email protected]

Let me know if Im missing sites and ill add them!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Dam $1300 for an oem 04 hood. Dafuq? Shoulda got one when $800 was too expensive.

Yup thats pretty much it. I dont think Ill use tdmi again tho for this rear hub and bearing shit. Highly unprofessional..

Meh my 2j tunes seem to be ok. I can tell a difference between all of them. Where is Bobby Haskell from?

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
Dam $1300 for an oem 04 hood. Dafuq? Shoulda got one when $800 was too expensive.

Yup thats pretty much it. I dont think Ill use tdmi again tho for this rear hub and bearing shit. Highly unprofessional..

Meh my 2j tunes seem to be ok. I can tell a difference between all of them. Where is Bobby Haskell from?
Dam and to think I have 4 cf hoods lmao

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

Reactions: silvabullit

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'll be interested in some headers. I can't find any over here in CA
Because its illegal to sell performance parts to people in california. Especially things that touch cats. Certain companies are still selling cat delete headers and such, and its a federal crime to do so.

The headers I am designing have a federal cat in them, but will still make more power than a catless header (in theory). Such is the world we live in now.

·
Registered
2002 SE-R Spec-V
13 Posts
To be honest that's fine with me. I'm currently just trying to build it back to its former, off the showroom, glory. I will think about illegal performance upgrades later haha.

please let me know how much you want for a set and shipped.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I cant sell you bolt on performance parts in CA unless you sign a document stating it will never be used on the street. and I am months away from releasing them. Unlike other companies I actually do a serious amount of testing on my parts before they get released lol

·
Registered
2002 SE-R Spec-V
13 Posts
that's fair. I understand. well when I do decide to do performance mods to it i'll give you a ring.

Thanks anyways, I appreciate the info

·
Administrator
6,791 Posts
I belive i have seen headers for sale on either Craigslist or offerup recently in Cali but don't remember.

Dam and to think I have 4 cf hoods lmao

And that's why nobody likes you... here i am looking to buy on a couple of months...

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
I belive i have seen headers for sale on either Craigslist or offerup recently in Cali but don't remember.

And that's why nobody likes you... here i am looking to buy on a couple of months...
And I don't loose sleep over it

·
Administrator
6,791 Posts
And I don't loose sleep over it

And that's what I want... raid you when you're sound asleep.

·
Registered
9,083 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Send to a friend out of state and then have them ship it to you

if you get caught, that friend is liable for the fines and legality of selling an illegal part to someone in CA. is it really worth it?

·
Registered
9,083 Posts
if you get caught, that friend is liable for the fines and legality of selling an illegal part to someone in CA. is it really worth it?
Don't get caught.

·
Registered
593 Posts
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 - 20 of 32 Posts