HOTEL INFO:

Sea Pines Golf Resort
1(888) 732-7463
1945 Solano st
Los Osos, CA
Ask for "Nissan Sentra Group" to get the group rate
Sea Pines Golf Resort a Romantic, Fun Central Coast California Getaway
I already booked mine. With taxes comes out to $176.66
We should have named it the Ferrari meet lol. We only put 15 rooms on hold. You have to book it 1 month before the date.
After that they will cancel the rest of the rooms that haven't been reserved. This doesn't mean you cant book a room anymore, just means it might be sold out.
You have the option of choosing 1 or 2 beds. If we need more than 15 rooms they will still give us the group rate.

List of those interested:

Updated as of 1/8/13

1. MisterNuts
2. 06calispecv
3. 04SER
4. SoCalSpecV02
5. CORN DOG
6. jeremy
7. 05spec
8. frizzle
9. Nick Sanchez
10. L.E.Sentra
11. nismospec_v
12. SIX47
13. PLynnJr95
14. kruton1990
15. MoltenNismo
16. White_Spec-V
17. fredcase
18. SoundEfx
19. Big E
20. tweed
21. kjos_
22. Big Bird
23. blindsidex
24. saint677
25. zeno
26. maiden76
27. Jager
28. socalspecv
29. roettger5
30. Florin Diaconu
31. black06spec-v
32. Dirtyse-r
33. snoopSER
34. SpecNüR
35. Armirides
36. Pfbspecv
37. castrob15
38. keeganhmorgan
39. DanVspec
40. CouleeSpecV
41. ibspecv
42. mattyfirecrackr
43. punisher
44. 03SpecVGirl
45. nismoboy87
46. Alen.Edge
47. mt2marc1
48. Jarek
49. SilverBolt05
50. RA650
51. Kkev90

Well a few of you may remember the "Mega" meet we had over 3 years ago at Morro Bay. Unfortunately the second meet was less than successful and was the last...

Until now. So, who would be interested in another West Coast meet? Any AZ guys down for the drive? The goal is to find a central location that the majority of members can drive to within 6 or so hours. Morro Bay is the first choice, there have been mentions of Bakersfield as well (I don't really know what Bakersfield has to offer than an abundance of meth, lol).

Post up possible interest, ideas, etc.

Pics from the first meet:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
im in for either of the two

bakersfield has a race track other then that its a really boring place lol

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once we decide on a location, I'll look into hotels and see if we can get a group discount. The last two meets we were able to score some good rooms for $99 a night.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
i can cover also some of the food. im sure mike can do the same,

also, any vendors coming out this>?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
i can ask my buddy on special discount rates, he a manager for those 5 star hotels. he can hook it up

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I also work in the hotel industry but not directly for the hotel. So I can pull some strings, but not sure how much. 5-star sounds a little excessive, lol.

Also, I was thinking of starting a paypal donation thing to raise funds for food, etc.

Vendors, I'm not sure of. A raffle would be cool too.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I also work in the hotel industry but not directly for the hotel. So I can pull some strings, but not sure how much. 5-star sounds a little excessive, lol.

Also, I was thinking of starting a paypal donation thing to raise funds for food, etc.

Vendors, I'm not sure of. A raffle would be cool too.
he can do around 100-120 packages for a two night stay, he works at those famous ones in HOllywood the Mondrian hotel chain

·
Registered
242 Posts
i would love to come out but the rest of the year im booked if anything it would have to be next summer or spring. form phoenix to morro bay is a drive.. 537 miles and 9 hours 35 mins. and with ur guys gas prices... holy shit!!! lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
What is good time of year for you? I usually have plenty of time around June-August, but that might be a bit far away.
After jan my work schedule is gonna be crazy, no way to know until a couple of weeks out from the meet date if i would be able to make it. I will chime in once we get that far but for now im out :(

1 - 20 of 971 Posts