A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the offset on those rims is 42, if i got a 10mm wheel spacer would i be able to clear my brembos?

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
you might only need a 5mm spacer, but i cant say for sure... but then again for all we know those might actually clear... i know it was tight on my boys car with the 300zx calipers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really cheap, discount tire direct is gonna stop carrying these rims so theyre selling the rest of them on ebay for like $460.00 a set

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
really cheap, discount tire direct is gonna stop carrying these rims so they're selling the rest of them on ebay for like $460.00 a set
if you go to discounttiredirect.com they are delivering them with free shipping and $50 dollars off online orders so they are doing them for $390 to your door, and they have a shit load of deals like this so if you want another style wheel they are going for the same price or less

not knocking the style wheel you want but IMO its sort of a played out style wheel (not that mine are any better but i also got mine for $100)

I would get these instead but once again that just my two cents
Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

just a heads up

heres a link to the same wheels either way
Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
they dont have the right lug pattern
what you mean? i looked them up by application, aka a 2003 Nissan Sentra Spec-V if you look at the Discount Tire page above the wheels it says
Vehicle Selected:

2003 NISSAN SENTRA SPEC V SEDAN

I'm not too sure but unless you have a 5 lug conversion or a b14 4x100 conversion those wheels should fit,

·
Registered
3 Posts
what you mean? i looked them up by application, aka a 2003 Nissan Sentra Spec-V if you look at the Discount Tire page above the wheels it says
Vehicle Selected:

2003 NISSAN SENTRA SPEC V SEDAN

I'm not too sure but unless you have a 5 lug conversion or a b14 4x100 conversion those wheels should fit,
you need a lug pattern of 4 x 114 and his car is a 2004 not 2003 with brembo kit. Also if you get spacers, don't you need extended lugs. Something I would avoid after speaking with some wheel gurus.

·
39,082 Posts
I would say #3....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts