A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
QG POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :troll:

:troll::lmao:
View attachment 135593

Cant get the fit as good as I'd like on the passenger side. I think it may be because of the torsion bars.

Definitely spoilerless has different torsion bars.

This trunk is actually Significantly lighter. Shoots up pretty fast when you open it.
You can pop off one of the torsion bars. I used a belt, wrapped it around and popped it off. Then it fits better, and pops up slower.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
I have an 02-03 bumber on my 04 spec, and been dying to do this! You actually beat me to it, so thanks. I came across this exact look on a Yellow Integra with a diffuser, and thought I might eventually go that route with a diffuser out back and a splitter under my front nismo lip.

I think this looks better than the rear nismo lip. Plus that lip hates exhaust tips.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Drive hour to buy 06 tb 06 maf 06 headlights ps res cap and belt tensioner ..swapped out the tb and the car wouldnt run so that was a waste I hate asshole people drinking some beer calling it a night...ps if u have a tb that WORKS I'm in needs ! pm me
Gotta relearn the throttle body! Every time its unplugged. Gotta do it.
This...

It took me about an hour one day, but it worked. Most times it takes max ten minutes, if you got that pedal dance on lock.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Forgot to update I got it working the following day I didn't unplug the battery so the ecu was married to the other tb still after doing it over again with battery unplugged this Time then it idled fine should the revs hang tho for a sec with the smallest pedal press? Bs is cut
While this does work sometimes (be sure to press the brake pedal once after unplugging the battery cables) Doing the whole relearn procedure will fix any and all idle issues.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
I still don't think it will be an issue. I'd have tossed that bad boy back in, and besides, if you have to do it again, then you will be a super pro at doing head gaskets. ;)

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Not a kid just a guy who cares more than most do about things lol I thought the same thing since the gasket hadn't seen any heat cycles yet I thought it would be safe to just give the gasket a respray ..I guess if it does leak (knock on wood) then I will be removing the head once again..I can do this shit blindfolded now I feel like haha
No disrespect, I didn't mean in a derogatory tone, it's just how I speak. But I hear ya man, I will be pulling mine apart soon. I just got done doing one on my other sentra, so its all still fresh. Watch when I have do it again next year, I'll be all lost again.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Actually the company being sued is Not Takata, but is Nissan. This includes compensation for time you did not have your vehicle for which the repair/replacement was performed.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
I mostly always find a reputable shop that has the ability to deal with lowered cars. Though I do have lifetime alignment with Firestone, I usually talk to the same guy before driving in. But I'm always prepared to be turned away. Sucks about your experience man.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Easiest way to find a decent alignment shop is to go to a reputable performance shop and ask them.

Definitely not pep boys lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was honestly surprised Firestone could do mine, even with tolerances I wanted. Sometimes it's just having a conversation. With that being said in today.
s world everone rushes and doesn't take the time to listen to the customer, which is sad. They basically wasted dinomites time and money and frustrated him cause they didn't stop to listen up front.

·
One of One???
1,705 Posts
Considering I live in AZ and met the guy a few times, and saw the car up front, he had issues with the parking brake cable. Last I head (I may be mistaken) the cable was not fixed correctly. I'll shoot him a text and ask.

Edited. He said he fixed it finally, but forgot what he did. Is gunna give me an update of what he needed to do to fix it late this week.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts