And I am sad I can't hide behind a couch anymore or swing a willy 😭🤣

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Lol I know that was your favorite emoji Dave

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
so i bought a bearing remover and install tool with slide hammer at harbor freight, and looked at fsm and realized the rear bearings are non serviceable. only the fronts :(

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Dope! Yeah those are bolt on..

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
found the oil leak, i didn't torque the bolts on the valve cover enough XD added UV dye so if i get a leak again i just gotta use the old trusty UV flashlight.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Anyone play around with "start conversation"????

Looks like you can invite multiple people. Maybe we can kinda sorta make ourselves a new Shoutbox type conversation place...

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Looks like it is just our inbox so....idk how well it'll work.

Wonder if our message caps are still the same. I'm always full lol.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Hard to believe they went to all this trouble to make the site less functional and less user friendly.

At least before the search kinda sorta worked. It's completely fucking useless now. Even advanced search is useless 🤦‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Seriously. It's ridiculous.

Look at the whopping FOUR search results for "precat". And all 4 results are me bitching about search Not Working 🤣🤦‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
God dammit
Barry's avatar image is gone. He isn't the only one.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
yeah the new facelift of the site sucks. the site how it was previously was fine. maybe the facelift was made to be more user friendly with more restrictions?

edit// omfg we are only allowed 1 line in our signature, fuck that shit, don;t change your sig unless you want your signature locked in to only 1 line.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
@onebadwolf's QR powered RWD swapped B15 was turning the rear wheels under it's own power on jack stands tonight. Pretty close to finished now.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
That's a fucking heresy that they removed Barry's avatar.
They didn't remove it. I bet he linked it like an embedded image. Seems some of the html embed codes don't work now. Like @Nerdbot's recent pics don't show up now

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I miss it, fun times.

27981 - 28000 of 28044 Posts