A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28021 - 28040 of 28044 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Do you have an Autobot or Deceptacon badge on your Sentra ?
My son started loving Transformers when he was about 5 and we got a large Autobot badge for the rear and 2 small badges for the side panels of the 4WD.
nah, looking to get a purple or gray deceps sticker for my trunk though. I spent like, 150 bucks today and hitting up the same place againto prolly spend another 300, i got Ecto-35 on my mind and few casettes for Soundwave and a few Generations Selects, i love the Ghostbuster x Optimus look that is Ecto-35.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
somebody bought the Ecto-35 GhostbusterxOptimus before me :( I still made out with a good haul

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Not bad at all bro!

I installed some better speakers because the aftermarket Rockford Fosgates were waaaay too high end and change jar sounding. Went with a Focals. I uhh.. crossed the wires and the speakers sounded like shit and would cut out at times. Luckily I found the problem and didn't fuck up anything else surprisingly. But daaaam it sounds good now!

·
Registered
82 Posts
wheels and tires

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like it. Needs a drop obviously. What size rim and tire?
asked for 15x7 but the shop fd up and welded 15x8
tires are 195/50 I had bought ahead of time to use on 15x7 without the played out stretched look but still got stretched anyway
I can take the wheels back and get them cut and welded back to 15x7 but it's just too much hassle trips back and forth traffic sucks you know
I'll just wait and sell the 195/50's and buy 205 when I get some more money
Thanks for the reply yo I haven't been back here in forever since the old crew teenager racial slurred me tf out of here bc no boost.
Good to be back and find positive open minded activity yo

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome back man, I actually like the 8's. I think thats a perfect size thickness for the sentra in general. I wonder if they will clear a wilwood brake set up.

Get ahold of a fender roller (Eastwood makes em) and roll and do a slight pull. Those will look nice after that and a slight drop.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks yo! Yeah about that fender roller I took the 4.5 inch death wheel grinder to the inside lip way back when I didn't know any better. Already dropped 2.5 too many huge speed bumps around here to get lower than you know. Cops and normal people generally hate the car, kids point and think it dope so confirmed 8s' the way to go.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I can appreciate slammed, stanced, race, 4x4, and grandpa status.

I love the meats when it comes to tires, but I appreciate the slow days and being low just to piss off society.

I am well rounded... in more than one way. ;)

·
Registered
82 Posts
👊

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Got a new shift knob for my Altima. Was going to buy another 2j one but I wanted a leather one, which fares much better to temperature fluctuations.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Picked up a package today. Now all I need is one more nismo piece to be done AMD have them all. Well atleast the parts I care about lol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
she's sitting on the drive way until i buy a hub puller/grappler to remove and install the front wheel bearings with ease. Also gonna change out the rear wheel bearings as i don't need a specialty tool to do it without losing my mind.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Intresting stuff there.

Ive been dabbling into the sound system world. Swapped out my super high pitched Rockford Fosgate (aftermarket) with some better Focals with tweeters. Also went with Alpines in the rear and 2 10" subs in the back. Makes me thrash out pretty good. Major difference and think I finally got it right-ish.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
JUSTICE WILL BE SWIFT! JUSTICE WILL BE PAINFUL! IT WILL BE DELICIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

28021 - 28040 of 28044 Posts