1,980 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
A roasted "President"?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
noticed yesterday my windows were foggy. She's been sitting because it needs new wheel bearings all around. entire interior is wet, the drains on the sunroof must be clogged. gonna run a space heater tomorrow when i get back from work to evap it out. from what i read online, there are 4 drains on the corners of the sunroof. this car... fuck my life.

this car man, god damn it.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
sealed off the sun roof, sealed off the trunk, got a Sharper Image space heater and all the windows cracked open just the tad slightest. We got a possible snow or rain coming, i aint taking anymore fucking chances. the last fucking thing i need to spend on is all new interior. thank god the red seats aint in yet.

also topped off the tire pressures, all tires were reading about 20psi so i brought them all back up to 33-35psi. Wish i had a vaccuum and nitrogen tank that way i can vaccuum to 200 microns and dump in 33 psi of nitro with my Testo gauges so i never have to worry about pressure changes in shitty NJ weather.

Who hates NJ!? THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Added this piece of literature to my b15 library database.

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Do you have the b15 book by Sarah? I've been wanting to pull the trigger, just haven't got there yet.

Also, good find. I didn't know the Spec made it on a cover of any mag. Now I will be looking for that issue as well, lol.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Do you have the b15 book by Sarah? I've been wanting to pull the trigger, just haven't got there yet.

Also, good find. I didn't know the Spec made it on a cover of any mag. Now I will be looking for that issue as well, lol.
I need that book. Wish I would have bought it when it was cheaper

·
Super Moderator
20,861 Posts
RWD QR B15 just drove down the street 🙌

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Took her out for a drive, bought a prime rib and potatoes for today's xmas dinner. Almost got hit 2 times because people are fucking stupid as fuck during the holidays, the second incident blew my fuse as it was a double left turn and the bitch almost t-boned me into my lane. I broke her 6 windows and jetted when I saw them enter the store.

MERRY CHRISMAS NIGGAS, YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
What a wild christmas for you! Lol jesus.

Ill have to accept your challenge to a food dual. Your beef looks great. Is that a butter garlic and herb blanket in the first pic?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
What a wild christmas for you! Lol jesus.

Ill have to accept your challenge to a food dual. Your beef looks great. Is that a butter garlic and herb blanket in the first pic?
yes, butter, powdered garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper. sear at 450-500 for 30 minutes then drop to 325 until internal reads 120, take out then cover in foil and let rest about 20-30 minutes

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
New shift knob for my Altima and got one for my dad's B16.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Took her out for a drive, bought a prime rib and potatoes for today's xmas dinner. Almost got hit 2 times because people are fucking stupid as fuck during the holidays, the second incident blew my fuse as it was a double left turn and the bitch almost t-boned me into my lane. I broke her 6 windows and jetted when I saw them enter the store.

MERRY CHRISMAS NIGGAS, YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a joke, right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Completed my Nismo aero kit. Got my side sills installed.

Before and after:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Seriously, so jeally... Does the hood have the two divets? I can't tell.
You mean like the newer 2010-2012 models? I like those hoods much better.

Attachments

28041 - 28060 of 28088 Posts