·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I got a rifle now.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I need some input and guidance.

Do you guys think I should do the jwt bsr?

I've literally been debating it for years. My b15 currently idles and pulls almost like new. I want the added power and reliability of the mod, but I can't help but think the vibes will degrade the drivability and feel. Not sure if that makes sense. My original plan was to keep it as clean as possible and close to oem, but I see the potential it has for track use. So I'm torn.

I still have oem mounts, relatively new, and heard vibes are bad from 3-4k rpm. Does that mean cruising on the fwy at 80 mph is pure vibrations?

·
Registered
11,560 Posts
I need some input and guidance.

Do you guys think I should do the jwt bsr?

I've literally been debating it for years. My b15 currently idles and pulls almost like new. I want the added power and reliability of the mod, but I can't help but think the vibes will degrade the drivability and feel. Not sure if that makes sense. My original plan was to keep it as clean as possible and close to oem, but I see the potential it has for track use. So I'm torn.

I still have oem mounts, relatively new, and heard vibes are bad from 3-4k rpm. Does that mean cruising on the fwy at 80 mph is pure vibrations?
Dont do it... It's not worth the 3hp!

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I'm leaning towards that way, kjg.

Mirrortints, Darrin mentioned there was one other person who had his design or something similar.

·
Registered
435 Posts
See, I see this, and to an extent agree, then I think about the x amount of people that had one seize up on them. My whole point is for highest hp NA build, but my other motor is going for reliability, so I will be yanking the balance shaft and keeping the stock mounts, and will be installing a weapon r torque damper to help. From what Yogi said, it helped a ton.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
@zeno the pedals are definantly my style. Its hard to find good looking pedals. They and the floor mat looks great. I still have the red 2J one. It seems that no matter what clear coat is used for longevity, nothing lasts. I prefer the imprints and wear marks tho.

I have been on my turbo shit.. Got the stage 3 clutch kit and a 14lb flywheel (rather than the 9.9lb). I switched to the V2 2J street cams rather than the C1's. I got the Stromung 3" catback too. Also currently getting a badass custom full 3" downpipe made and the midpipe will have an e-cutout to dump exhaust at will. Fuck yeah is all I have to say about that.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
@zeno the pedals are definantly my style. Its hard to find good looking pedals. They and the floor mat looks great. I still have the red 2J one. It seems that no matter what clear coat is used for longevity, nothing lasts. I prefer the imprints and wear marks tho.
Clear coat is a waste.... need to be hard anodized, last longer than regular anodize.

My new Spec V shifter insert. Kanji numbers laser etched in acrylic. Artwork designed by my daughter.
View attachment 171096 View attachment 171097
Interesting look.

28081 - 28090 of 28090 Posts