A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28101 - 28117 of 28117 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The header is cracked or the gasket is leaking?
am looking for a new donut gasket, the header is fine
I have a 2JR Medusa and had to swap back and forth the factory mid pipe and SRS Racing Muffled Midpipe to comply with NJ Emissions in order to pass inspections. The donut gaskets have been taking a toll since i am also running Poly Motor mounts and cut the chain and removed balance shaft. I just need a new donut gasket.

If anyone has a part number or specs, it would be very helpful.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Oh the donut gasket. Just go to a parts store and match it up. Think its a 2.5".

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
drove the whip at 90mph tops on 18, then 287, 22, and 202 to get to work on time random older Civic SI (looked like mid 2000's?) was trying to keep up but my car was just walking away from it until i cruised at 90 and they did the good ole fly by XD. Unfortunately still arrived late at 10 minutes because my stupid ass snoozed the alarm not once, not twice, but thrice. It was the hardest i've ever driven the car for that long and the parts I bought and installed were proven worthy. All hail 2J-Racing!

Shifter was squeaking so I sprayed some silicon lube and the squeaking went away.

Gonna replace the donut gasket and replace the front driver side bearing tomorrow depending on weather. God damn I love my hub grappler, the $150 was definitely worth the investment.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Im definantly anticipating this V2 Madusa header. I called for some other stuff but checked on that and it was at the coaters and almost ready to ship. Yay!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Doing/Completed the following before my autox tournament this year (hopefully)

Bent rear beam to zero toe (done)
Adding 12mm spacers to front ( reduce understeer)
Repainting front bumper and Nismo lip
Adding rear UR trunk bar
Possibly installing new brembos that have been sitting in storage for years. (Debating due to unsprung weight)
Installing new black Injen cai I bought brand new off Amazon for 50 bucks. Price mistake lol hopefully I don't run into a lean code like my Nismo intake gen 2 since it uses factory maf housing.

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
Installed a V2 madusa on the boys ride (aka sissy) this weekend! Its connected to a V2 side exit and he's loving it!!!

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
@ Zeno, if you have stock brakes then go Brembo immediately. Also Happy 2,000th post.

@ Dave, video not work. Must watch video work!

@Kjg, thats horse crap I still havent gotten mine yet. Any noticeable difference in what you had before? Ill be swapping from a V1 torquey Madusa.

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
@ Zeno, if you have stock brakes then go Brembo immediately. Also Happy 2,000th post.

@ Dave, video not work. Must watch video work!

@Kjg, thats horse crap I still havent gotten mine yet. Any noticeable difference in what you had before? Ill be swapping from a V1 torquey Madusa.
I only drove it around the block and didnt beat on it so I dont know yet. The yellow car has the v1 on it and I haven't driven that car in a while either. But I can say the two sound a little different. The v2 is a little more raspy sounding then the v1...

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Got my V2 bitch yesterday! Before the install I have to replace the valve cover and wash it down because its been starting to leak for a few months. Replace the battery that I stole from work too. Test drive :)

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Hoping it will help the higher rpm street tunes but will miss the low end tq of the v1

Attachments

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
Hoping it will help the higher rpm street tunes but will miss the low end tq of the v1
Hopefully your ceramic dont cone off like mine did

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Dont tell me that!

28101 - 28117 of 28117 Posts