A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28141 - 28160 of 28194 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
removed sunroof motor assembly. gonna test out the motor as pin 5 is 12v and 6 is ground. Pins 1 and 2 are used for slide open or close.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Git'r done! The penetrant failed to do what it was meant to do after 7 days of pooling. Snapped 2 Harbor Freight extractors and said fuck it. Drilled new holes and dress bolt is being held by a nut.
No more free floating radiator!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Resurfaced my front rotors and pads since they had so much meat on them left. Didn't get a pic of the pads but the one to the left is before and the right one is after I got app the grooves out. I did this with 80 grit sandpaper on an orbital sander.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
I don't remember if those style rotors can be resurfaced/turned let alone hit with an orbital sander, hopefully that works out but don't be surprised if you have top replace them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't remember if those style rotors can be resurfaced/turned let alone hit with an orbital sander, hopefully that works out but don't be surprised if you have top replace them.
Well they're aftermarket and came with the car so nothing lost for me. Although I will say they turned out great. After all was said and done I took it out for a ride and it all checked out. No shaking or anything funky, just solid braking power.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
I had the hardest time finding those bolts and being long enough.

Too bad my job is considered essential. I just wanna be at home drinkin my first beer before 8am, playing video games with my shirt off, and most importantly putting my motor together!

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Got home after 8:30 last night... wasn't going to look, if I get off a decent time today I got you.

28141 - 28160 of 28194 Posts