A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28261 - 28280 of 28324 Posts

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Daughters 2015 Scion tc, 2000 made in that color, hers is #1xxx of 2000. Always forget.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Like the color but not the car lol. A buddy use to have one there really slow lol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Well let's see who knows what these are. Anyone?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I didnt know the Tc came as a rare 2 tone color.

Im going to guess cf front bumper splitters or something

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
WORLD CHALLLENGE 02/03 Rear Bumper lips BEEEEOOOTCH

and NO Lip on lip action KAZ...

Sell it to me bastid. Dibs.
Lmfao I was waiting for you to comment.
Back would need some touch up maybe cutting hahaha just for u tony

·
Registered
8,898 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I was mostly correct. Give me 15% attention dollars.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
I was mostly correct. Give me 15% attention dollars.
Lol right about a lip just wrong bumper

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V
122 Posts
Installed some new (used) lowering springs. The old ones were still compressing just fine but I had crazy body roll especially around turns. I'll see soon how they feel.

So I drove around maybe an hour or so on them and they feel great. Much less noise over bumps and road imperfections. The drop was perfect for what I wanted too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
my window washer fluid reservoir fell down and pulled out some of the fender liner when i went to restock on vodka.

also checked the coolant level, the reservoir is near empty. where the hell did it all go :(

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Im sorry to laugh about the washer bottle speedbump surprise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got some new OEM calipers painted. Wasn't ready for big brakes. Recently added slotted crossed drilled rotors, braided lines and new pads. Just needed fresh calipers so I rattle canned with some VHT and added some poser stickers. 1 can vht gold caliper, decal then 1 can vht clear. 2 light coats and a medium. I'll let you know if they peel in a month.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
As long as the prep is right you are good for the long run. Painted min 6 years ago and they are still good.

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra Se-R Spec V
122 Posts
Got some new OEM calipers painted. Wasn't ready for big brakes. Recently added slotted crossed drilled rotors, braided lines and new pads. Just needed fresh calipers so I rattle canned with some VHT and added some poser stickers. 1 can vht gold caliper, decal then 1 can vht clear. 2 light coats and a medium. I'll let you know if they peel in a month. View attachment 171751 View attachment 171749 View attachment 171750
I'll be doing these my calipers soon too, except going from that brembo yellow to red. Hopefully they'll match my paint good

28261 - 28280 of 28324 Posts