A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28361 - 28369 of 28369 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Yeah thats bad frame damage. But hey awesome parts for $500 ill take that any day.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
damn sucks about the chassis but looks like you'd be able to break way above even selling the factory and aftermarket parts.

with an experienced welder they can restore the chassis at the struts.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Good excuse to tub it

Reactions: mirrortints

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
ordered the new 2J resonated mid pipe with flex and recieved yesterday evening, gonna install that this weekend.
I really wish that 2J would advertise or post a new parts section.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Not worth it to fix, for me. I cant weld and definitely not paying for someone to do it. I have 2 B15s already. So...if someone wants it, $100. It'll have the motor, no trans, and probably some interior parts. No sunroof, so great for a project car, hardly any rust in door jams and fenders since no sunroof runoff.

Will be junking it in a couple months.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,940 Posts
Not worth it to fix, for me. I cant weld and definitely not paying for someone to do it. I have 2 B15s already. So...if someone wants it, $100. It'll have the motor, no trans, and probably some interior parts. No sunroof, so great for a project car, hardly any rust in door jams and fenders since no sunroof runoff.

What's gonna be left of this car when ur done? Motor any good or is it blown?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,004 Posts

ship it me :p

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
What's gonna be left of this car when ur done? Motor any good or is it blown?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
Well, I will be sticking a stock suspension on. Motor is supposed to be good. Hasnt run in a few years, as I was told. Clean title. New fuel pump.

·
Super Moderator
5,505 Posts
If the all the engine bay harnesses are in good condition let me know...

28361 - 28369 of 28369 Posts