28441 - 28460 of 28500 Posts

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
+1.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Been looking at bikes because I am looking to ride and cruise. Then found this and it's literally the the Sentra of cruiser motorcycles.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
Must not have heard of the Rocket III

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Did a lil something. Left my house with 1st pic came back looking a lil different 2nd pics.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If i could afford a triumph or somehow stumble upon one that is ridiculously cheap i would nab a rocket 3 in an instant. the yamaha is more affordable and parts are more widely available.

Been looking at bikes because I am looking to ride and cruise. Then found this and it's literally the the Sentra of cruiser motorcycles.

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Im ganna make a trans to frame ground cable out of 4awg hi strand count wire. I replaced the #3 coil a few weeks ago and just finally found #4 coil was bad too. I think thats the second and third time it was the last 2 cyl. In all the coils I pull (oem), the resistor has clearly jumped to ground or backfired in some way. Im thinking I can even run the cable straight to the battery since its right there.

I dont really know whats causing coil problems but from what I read its ground issues. Ive already replaced the trans ground once, including the neg battery cable years ago, but Im using thicker copper this time instead if steel braided wire. Its hard to trust the car on drives. I think its also fuckin the cat up. Im about to also look for coil rebuild kits or just new ones, and the 2J grounding kit.

'

·
Registered
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
26 Posts

Put more stickers on it.
I finished
Left Rear Quarter Panel
Right Rear Quarter Panel
Trunk
Left Side Skirt
Right Side Skirt
And both mirrors today.
I also added LEDGlow logo to the back window of my car. That is the brand my underglow is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
That LEDglow stuff looks sick. U doing the wheels too or just underbody ?
I think I’ll just have the underglow. I’m not really a fan of neons around the wheels tbh.

Here’s a picture of the Neons when I first put it on. In this photo the Mirrors and the quarter panels were not stickerbombed yet

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just think it will look ugly. I think underglow looks good but I don’t want my car to be an entire light show you know? Have you ever seen those cars Where they have interior neons, underglow, neons around the headlights, neons around the license plate, etc etc. It’s just too much in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
Not today, but Saturday, installed a harness bar and had to do some hardware and location/positioning with my in cabin adjustable floor bar. End up cutting some carpet out and positioning the bar different then normal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not today, but Saturday, installed a harness bar and had to do some hardware and location/positioning with my in cabin adjustable floor bar. End up cutting some carpet out and positioning the bar different then normal.
Do you daily drive your car?

Are harnesses safe with a harness bar?

I’ve read some things where people in their daily drivers would install a harness and a harness bar and when they would get in an accident they would either be paralyzed or dead from the harness keeping their body in place but not their head and neck.

I thought it would be kinda cool to install a harness and harness bar but I’d rather be safe than look “cool”

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
I daily and I don't have a harness yet and there is the added benefit of it being a brace as well to stiffenthe chassis.
People dying or paralyzed is of sure to several issues such as improper installation, improper positioning and inferior material/product in regards to the bar. The harness on the other hand needs to be installed a certain way to cause no harm such as the angle the harness is at, iirc it can your spine to compressof done wrong.
Harness are safer than seat belts when installed properly... actually we had a member along time ago that... rolled over or had a side impact of some sort...i don't remember but he did have a bar that helped reduce the crumpeling of the car.

Reactions: Richardw72

·
Registered
26 Posts
I daily and I don't have a harness yet and there is the added benefit of it being a brace as well to stiffenthe chassis.
People dying or paralyzed is of sure to several issues such as improper installation, improper positioning and inferior material/product in regards to the bar. The harness on the other hand needs to be installed a certain way to cause no harm such as the angle the harness is at, iirc it can your spine to compressof done wrong.
Harness are safer than seat belts when installed properly... actually we had a member along time ago that... rolled over or had a side impact of some sort...i don't remember but he did have a bar that helped reduce the crumpeling of the car.
Will a harness stop your head from jerking around when in an accident?

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
No, same with a seat belt, whip lash is a thing and it is shown that not sitting in the seat properly will increase the damage

Reactions: Richardw72
28441 - 28460 of 28500 Posts