A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28461 - 28480 of 28500 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
anyone notice the Sentra in "The Boys" S2 E8. The second i saw that i was like, yo that a sentra XD

·
6,760 Posts
anyone notice the Sentra in "The Boys" S2 E8. The second i saw that i was like, yo that a sentra XD
Lol replayed the bit quite a few times just to confirm.

Yesterday, I had to do some backyard shit and JB welded my cracked BOV flange off the intake pipe. Now it's back to full spooly boi tutututu.....

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Lol post a youtube clip.

Ive been bullshittin on the final stuff for my engine build. I piss myself off..

Reactions: Tritton

·
6,760 Posts
Annnd just like that after a couple of full boost pulls, flange is gone again. Back to "soft" woosh and about a psi short. I guess 7psi is too much 🤦. I need to find a welder around here. I forgot to mention that I did that over the weekend and waited at least the 24hr cure time.

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
Not sure how I feel about that... figured that was going to be the out come

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
Two questions...
1. What are those canister things in front of your radiator...are those for air horns?
2. What that goofy looking thing posing with the pink hoody?

🤣

Reactions: Tritton

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
What I started today....and will continue with ....maybe into next weekend, had something else to make as well for the press for the spare trannies and will continue as well...

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Since my last MIA, I've:
Complete superpro bushings (rear, front control arms, steering rack).
White line End links
15mm ALK
Replaced my blown Nismo shocks/struts with KYB (much better but still not the same as new custom kyb set Nismo contracted to build)

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
Not on the sentra but for it to deal with the custom gearing I'm planning. Since the rail the press came was not wide enough I figured this could work.

As generic as it looks it should work for the gear and bearing removal and with the 'adjustability' it could work later on for surprise things. Not bad for cutting and drilling...

Reactions: Sus Spec

·
6,760 Posts
Not sure how I feel about that... figured that was going to be the out come
I actually brazed it and made sure to heat the intake pipe to actually melt the brazing rod. Shit burned my hands through some gloves after I heated the intake. Then covered it up with some quicksteel (jb-ish putty). Coincidentally I found out that one of my tbolt coupler was loose causing more boost leak. So....now it's back to the hard blows stutututu. We'll see how long it lasts this time around.

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts

One down, my safety wiring is a bit rusty, started getting better with the last 2 set of bolts.

Just for reference, Wilwood would rather you use loctite and if you wanna wire the bolts you can, I just wire it up.

Reactions: mirrortints

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Wilwoods are so sexy

·
Super Moderator
5,684 Posts
No fapping to my brakes, get your own.

I did finish the other one but I can't start on the restof thework first thing Saturday as I need to go to a junk yard to get a maf from a volvo...

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Need some final shit for my build. Need motivation and a better idea of how to route things. Alot of misc crap.

Installed a ground cable from my muffler to frame to see if that helps with rust due to electrolysis. There was some good rust starting up at the flange that I wasnt happy about. Paint is becoming a real problem. I need to do something this winter and take some serious steps.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Long sorry short, I got an issue/noise I was having with my steering fixed. Bad news is, the mechanic who fixed it, took apart my CV axles to pin point the issue and used GL5 MTF to fill up my trans. Now, I know for a fact that's a no-no for our trans, even though the mechanic said it didn't matter.
He used less than a qt of some cheap MTF. I only use redline mt-85. I've driven the car only a few miles. How much damage could this cause?

28461 - 28480 of 28500 Posts