A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28521 - 28540 of 28550 Posts

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Lol no bickering. Ive been bs'ing about that, I needs the strong sunroof gears.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Fucking Kaz hating.

Yes, I meant sunroof motor. And for the record, I'm installing a motor in the spec this weekend.
A motor not the motor that should be lol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Speaking of motor, I need mine looked at!!!! Everyone I have tried wont touch it and Joe chooses not to answer my emails or phone calls.

Anyone know of anybody in the northeast area?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Let us know how well the gears mesh, i bought the german repro mold ejected ones on ebay, waited 3-4 months to get to my door thanks to covid and the gears are super tight and i had to hand file the teeth to mesh better. If these are better with better tolerances, then i want these gears XD.

Small project

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Let us know how well the gears mesh, i bought the german repro mold ejected ones on ebay, waited 3-4 months to get to my door thanks to covid and the gears are super tight and i had to hand file the teeth to mesh better. If these are better with better tolerances, then i want these gears XD.
They're actually marketed for the Citroen. They mesh really well. I'll get a video

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
:unsure:

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I did the Thermostats in the Altima, and then had a leaking oil cooler. Fucking thing was caked in oil. I did the orings on it, and gasket, but I hear they fail after being rebuilt sometimes. It honestly wasn't hard to do, but just having another oil leak, failure point is stupid.

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Yeah those aaaalways leak too.

·
Super Moderator
5,722 Posts
Not really for the Spec but it affected it, picked up the suspension for the bike for rebuild....$1400 set back.... it hurt a little and the only thing(s) that numb the pain is that one of the forks was leaking, new valving and proper weighted springs, will have to set the suspension for sure now.

28521 - 28540 of 28550 Posts