A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28641 - 28660 of 28718 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Changed out my sparkplugs after fixing my misfire. The misfire looks to have worn them. They usually don't look this bad. Especially after less than 20k miles, iridium NGK.

Also touched up my bay. That header looks as good as when I first bought it (used but polished). Nismo spared no expense on that steel.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Engine bay looks showroom fresh. I remember my Nismo staying super fresh. Just great quality.

·
Super Moderator
21,704 Posts
I'm afraid I havet driven mine in a couple years, it sits under a car cover in my carport, waiting for me, but I just got a new toy(ota) for a daily, paid cash, 2021, no need for 4wd so I didnt opt for it... my sentra may set another year...

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
I assume the beast is running pretty well then? Anything new with it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
A while back I made a 2j inspired grounding kit. I had little clue what I was doing so the kit ended up doing nothing at all lol. Today I took it off and repurposed the 4 guage wire to do a big 3 mod instead. I think it turned out great. Tell me what I missed 👍🏼
Heres some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Looks good, just keep an eye on the alternator wire. Best to run that slightly behind the radiator and around to the battery. That manifold gets very very hot, even with some insulation on it. Find a bolt that fits on the itm and run one there too.

Ugh...2j inspired? Lol this has been done for decades with all types of cars (grounding kits) So much cheaper doing it yourself.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks good, just keep an eye on the alternator wire. Best to run that slightly behind the radiator and around to the battery. That manifold gets very very hot, even with some insulation on it. Find a bolt that fits on the itm and run one there too.

Ugh...2j inspired? Lol this has been done for decades with all types of cars (grounding kits) So much cheaper doing it yourself.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Will do, ima heat wrap the headers soon too

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
The Tacoma is real nice tho. We will se what kind of issues they have in the future. 2 of my neighbors have them. The one with the front crash bar looks good too.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
I drove home naked with these wheels in the backseat. Fantastic looking brake clearances too. Still waiting on brakes but cant wait to install. Still need center caps and a tire to mount.

Reactions: Nero Energy

·
Super Moderator
6,141 Posts
I don't care if it's a different size, we gotta fight now...

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Lol Its your fault because you incepted my brain with this.

Reactions: Richardw72

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
And you didnt even spit on it first you bastard!

28641 - 28660 of 28718 Posts