A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28761 - 28780 of 28787 Posts

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
That honestly looks like the best fit for you. Should be good to go and has a good rating. I initially looked for a smaller sub but got tired of searching for one that fit.

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
Both amps will run the sub off of the wiring that is in the back and they look pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
If I get another amp it will be one of these 2 as I know the size is small as hell for the output.

·
Registered
250 Posts
That honestly looks like the best fit for you. Should be good to go and has a good rating. I initially looked for a smaller sub but got tired of searching for one that fit.
Thx alot 👍🏼 my plan is to mount the sub from the top, not use the bracket, onto a maybe 1/2 mdf square and then mount the mdf to the rear deck with threaded inserts or drill taps. Should be exciting and alot of work, but heres hopin.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Both amps will run the sub off of the wiring that is in the back and they look pretty good.

Yeah I was looking at those too, both look good for a stealth trunk set up, maybe you could attach it where my unless XM reciever sit 😂😂

Those Toros like nice and small, maybe could even fit it near the glove box or on the exhaust tunnel. What impedance are you thinking of running

That soundstream one looks real good too

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
Interesting find yesterday, turns out my fittings wasn't leaking after I had tighten them properly last weekend, went to install the new combonation and there was still fluid in there damn near at the lid....all the brake fluid that looked like it was leaking was all residual and old shit....I went with out a car for a week cause off old leakage....now I have a new back up fittings

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Do'h

·
Registered
31 Posts
Finally put some loctite on the butterfly screws. And since I was there I took off the lower manifold, cleaned them both, and deburred them too. I also washed the car. It feels faster for shure, but is probably due to the car wash.

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
I bet the flat tire was the best part of the whole day

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Thas a huge bitch!

28761 - 28780 of 28787 Posts