A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

28821 - 28840 of 28873 Posts

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
What's your setup and whp? N/A? Slicks? Weight reduction?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Na 205whp, full weight, no slicks
Falken azenis 255 40 17

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

Reactions: mirrortints

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
14.5.. no offense :)

How do you fit such a fatty tire?

Reactions: Tritton

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
105 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Na 205whp, full weight, no slicks
Falken azenis 255 40 17

Thats some serious wishful thinking.

I did 14.2 with a stock block and hoosier drag radials and a shitty 2.0 60 foot. Unless you really know how to drive, you wont even see 13s with those tires. Especially, if you’re not near sea level.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Thats some serious wishful thinking.

I did 14.2 with a stock block and hoosier drag radials and a shitty 2.0 60 foot. Unless you really know how to drive, you wont even see 13s with those tires. Especially, if you’re not near sea level.
Gotta think big right. It was my 1st time ever at a drag strip and don't get me wrong had a great time. But all ima say is fuck Na builds with theses cars lol. Wish I was still boosted. But hey I completed my goal of a Na build. Now to go back to boost.

Reactions: Tritton and un33dit

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Went to the track and had a blast with the spec. Bested a New Type R (not surprised tbh, driver looked inexperienced).

BUT the popping noise is back!! :(

FML!!! This is like AIDS.

I figure track abuse probably caused this but it's the same damn side!!!

So I'm left with three options, since something is obviously wearing out or loosening the bearing causing play:

1) the new spindle is bad (Chinese part).

2) the hub (Chinese part as well) is also bad: causing premature wear.

3) the wheel bearing is bad (unlikely, bought a good bearing)

I'm thinking of saying F it, and buying everything OEM. Will be over $600 in parts. If this doesn't work, part out (sarcasm).

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
The axle itself :)

Reactions: Tritton and zeno

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Nope. The ujoint in the axle. Just gotta recreate it with a friend or something as you look. Altho its hard to say not hearing it myself.

·
Registered
266 Posts
What did you use to polish @Nero ? I got a rusty one I'm refinishing. Can you polish over the Nismo laser engraving?
Mine wasnt really that rusty so I started with 2000 grit making sure to go in a circle. Its a wet sand so I sprayed WD-40 instead of water. After I got a rag and some polishing compound I had, nu finish, and went to town. Lastly I buffed it with carnuba wax.

Yes I went over the lazer sketching but very lightly and only enough to make it look uniform.

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
105 Posts

Stickerbombed Dash and the around the Nissan logo on the grill

Reactions: Sus Spec

·
Registered
19 Posts
replaced the coilpacks, bought two red door handles from a junkyard that didnt have crusty clear coat and swapped them, painted the weird grey door button consoles black with a rattlecan. ordered stainless steel brake lines and cx racing suspension cause ive worn out the stock ones at the canyons (156k mile tho do be nice) and installed two catch cans (though i think the one going into my 2jr cai might be useless) after i replaced the dead pcv valve and spark plugs, oh well.. OH and put foam in between the grill and bumper to end that dreaded rattling.

28821 - 28840 of 28873 Posts