A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
28901 - 28920 of 28926 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I'm curious how that rear sway bar felt. There one local, that been for sale for like four years. Might pick it up just for giggles

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Well got the brakes on but had a major fight. The inside pad is staying on and was very hard to turn the wheel by hand once the wheel is bolted. No instructions so I discovered I had the bracket facing the wrong way at first where the caliper with pad would not go on. I took it back off and flipped it and the caliper with pad went on but still very hard to turn once the wheel was bolted. Ended up having to shave the bracket a bit on the pass side with a wizwheel that was extremely not flat... The driver side bracket was not sitting flat either and let the top side of the pad stay on. Only shaved a hair off of that one. I ended up having to loosen the bracket bolts to knuckle to prevent seizing to get it the 15 miles home.

I feel Im going to have to look like a complete retard and get another set of brackets or atleast one bc one of them is now chopped up.

Also attempted the 5 lug on the rear but I think the hub is incorrect. The ring was way off and the corner that was under the sensor rubbed the sensor. Where tf does the spacer go!?

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
125 Posts
I'm curious how that rear sway bar felt. There one local, that been for sale for like four years. Might pick it up just for giggles
Its pretty heavy I guess.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
The Progress RSB is like 22mm. The Eibach is 23, IIRC, and the Nismo / 2j is 24mm of stiffness.

You'll want to get a rhicker front for thicker rears, but I think the Progress should compliment a stock SpecV bar. I just don't know what comes on the 1.8...

·
Super Moderator
6,377 Posts
1.8s don't come with the front sway, though I could be mistaken...

Pics of the brake issues and fitment problems, shouldn't be that bad...

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
That's what I was thinking...

Maybe when I pull my stocker out @Richardw72 , I'll send it to you. Just pay freight.
Sounds good bro. I’ll see if I have a front sway on my car.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
1.8s don't come with the front sway, though I could be mistaken...

Pics of the brake issues and fitment problems, shouldn't be that bad...
I have no idea whether a 1.8 comes with a front sway bar or not.I’ll have to check when I have time

·
Registered
9,048 Posts

·
Registered
9,048 Posts

·
Registered
9,048 Posts
Aint it pretty

Sent from my SM-A115AP using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sus Spec