A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
28981 - 29000 of 29006 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
126 Posts
I haven't been here in a few months but it's good to come back and see you getting even further on the car. Last time I was here you only had the front of the car done!! Such progress!
Very heartwarming post!
Thank you. It’s been put off for right now. I need tires, alignment, and inspection. So it’ll be put off for a month.

as far as anything else for it I have tosave up for OBX headers but money has been tight and I have a few other priorteys first for the car.
My dad and I were talking about gutting out the A/C next. I’ve been doing research on it till I make my mind up

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Welp, this rad is shot...2 holes that I didn't see when I picked it up...

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm looking for new mounts for the driver (tranny) and passenger side. I know you guy got some old info lying around. Care to share? Looking for Poly.

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Will have to do your own for the pass. mount, I have a poly kit I just haven't gotten a mount yet.

There is no official trans mount. Using a Prothane bushing for an older sentra, currently using spacers that a member made that is no longer active.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Will have to do your own for the pass. mount, I have a poly kit I just haven't gotten a mount yet.

There is no official trans mount. Using a Prothane bushing for an older sentra, currently using spacers that a member made that is no longer active.
I was trying to find the post on the spacers. I bought them years ago and still have them sitting in a box..lol

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

Would that be the 14-502?

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Would that be the 14-502?
Yes

Sorry, I plan to put them on one of these days. I'll keep you in mind if anything changes
I'm doing another one due to "flaws" and will be modifying the bushing to accept the center bolt sleeve and filling the center with poly bushing fluid due to having a gap when assembled. The discs flex so the potential for back and forth movement is still there.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
The mishi rad put my fan a nickels thickness away from the header

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Oh yeah, no a/c and I like the look of pushers... just need to get rid of the mishi 12"s and get 13"s.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Thats the knifed edged B16 crank tritton? Did you happen to test fit it?

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It ran in my High Compression 11.5:1 Turbo (9lbs) motor. Made 288 hp.

Since it was out and we have stuff going to heat/cryo treat, I threw it in the batch for strengthening.

·
Super Moderator
6,510 Posts
Rad came in, going to cut off the horribly weld fan mounts and question life on what the hell happened that would cause a radiator to have a magnectic drain plug....
Automotive tire Wood Camera lens Gas Auto part

28981 - 29000 of 29006 Posts