A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
29101 - 29120 of 29158 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
So...I bought that one due to cost for starters as it was $104 for everything at the discount they offered with it. I am still not really used to its size and the location of the weight is low, I'll post a pic later. Now when I installed it IIRC I also put the shifter assembly that had the V1R race springs in the tranny.

With that being said...I don't have a straight answer for you, if the knob was the same height as the derlin knob or Nismo I just sent out I can give you a better answer.
Its good info regardless, I appreciate it 🙏 Hard to find anything usful about raceseng products honestly

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
I still rock Vipers shift knob.

I got all the wheels on today. The difference in weight per wheel, almost 10 pounds, I could feel right away. +5 acceleration points. Besides losing abs, Im really happy with the way it came out. The fronts were easy to do and lots of clearance from everything. I still love you tho Cricki and btw I received the parts today thank you.

Reactions: CrickiKaze

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Lol boost weather. The best time of year.

Reactions: 02specv89

·
One of One???
1,441 Posts
I have a buddy who
That's probably going to part out his track turbo spec. Would anyone be interested here in parts?

I sent parts out to powdercoat. The bay is gunna look so good. Ima need to wrap this bish up soon to match.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Treadstone turbo kit, engine, trans, both stock. He has some 2j street cams for like 300, and some other stuff lying around.
The trans is half tantalizing. What your location anyways?

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
^ dam thats alot of dust! I met with a competition clutch tech and I was asking about longevity. Pretty much it has a life span of a soft tire in clutch terms. Expect to do them often.

·
Administrator
6,688 Posts
^ dam thats alot of dust! I met with a competition clutch tech and I was asking about longevity. Pretty much it has a life span of a soft tire in clutch terms. Expect to do them often.
Look at my other thread, the disks themselves have a lot of materiel left in them.
All I ever ran was a clutch masters clutch
Fx300 and now fx725 the price speaks for itself
Going with the fx400 in 6 puck, need less spline destruction in my life.

Reactions: Sus Spec

·
Registered
341 Posts
Got my shift knob set up put on. First ever shift knob so idk how yo rate it, but it feels great. Lose a little bit of feel but the shifts feel so much crisper and the 1.5" extender makes the biggest difference. You barley have to move your hand down to shift, and the reverse lock out works too. The shift knob is also the same weight as stock but its smaller and feels better in hand, I couldnt be happier. Got it off some civic forum for the low
(Raceseng apex r & min extender)

Attachments

29101 - 29120 of 29158 Posts