29141 - 29158 of 29158 Posts

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Please enlighten me on the details of single vs twin

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Well the usual. Feel, engagement, strength. I imagine the twin allowing more of a slip and easy pedal feel

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Imma try and swap the ecu tomorrow. Just gotta relearn the idle and recognize nats I think. And install an o2 fouler in hopes of the avoiding the p0420. Still need a dam alignment.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
16 Posts
Put ebay coil overs on the front. they were banging so even ebay stuff will be better. Doing stock pads rotors calipers all the way around painted red.(actually still doing it now but came in to warm up). Was going to do the rear coil overs but those two studs at top feel like they are going snap right off. Winters on my as$ so looks like rear coils will go in the beginning of spring time. Um O yha I'm Skillet I'll write up in the introduction part a little later...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bummer Tritton, 4 hours in you probably figured it out by now. I spotted a power steering leak on mine. The cooler line is leaking. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it for now and go for a ride...

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Been bullshittin on mine. I have to do the alignment atleast this weekend. I drove it today to work. Beautiful drive as always.

Reactions: SKILLET

·
Administrator
6,688 Posts
Been bullshittin on mine. I have to do the alignment atleast this weekend. I drove it today to work. Beautiful drive as always.
Started the alignment on mine yesterday and will continue tomorrow/weekend before and after I get new tires, but adjusted my rear end a little more centered.

·
Administrator
6,688 Posts
Purchased a billet torque plate. Pretty cool piece

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Looked at the site, will look into sending exhaust cam gears and see what they can do on some actual/traditional 2 piece cam gears.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
My LR toe is something like -0.30* (alot) so it always pulls alittle left. I want try the heat hot and cool rapidly method. Im then afraid of brittleness afterwards idk

·
Administrator
6,688 Posts
I'm just aligning the front, West end is in the middle of relocating so I can't get my rear beam bent and they will only do normal alignments.

29141 - 29158 of 29158 Posts