A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
29361 - 29380 of 29415 Posts

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Dang I forgot about that new exhaust. Def looks badass. I hope it produces power like the Madusas

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I haz an older style race header. Kaz will probably take yours though. He's been so Salty since I bought his.
Welp he shouldnta sold it :eek:

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Dam thats a long time to be looking at it. Glad you're able to rip ass on the road again.

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Welp, looked at the new header today....calling 2J Tuesday on why it's a 4-1 and not a 4-2-1 as advertised on their site....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Apologies for the late response, this was a combination of BOTH yellow glass fog light lenses AND yellow H11 LED. Both are being used in tandem to create this effect Sir. Both scored on eBay I will provide URL's for those interested collectors I will too admit the SEALIGHT LED for the headlights and fog lights were quite impressive, not sure about other brands but the SEALIGHT was made a believer out of me.

Footnote:
The SEALIGHT LED headlights the wiring is different the ground is in the correct place but the trigger for the low beam on my car ignites the high beam on the bulb, AND the high beam on my car ignights the low beam on the bulbs. So rather than modify my car harness or the LED kit I purchased, I purchased an extension harness adapter and reconfigured the pinout on these and set them correctly with these 9008 to 9008 ceramic extensions simply swapping two wires and done.

LMK ifyou have further questions I can PM you photos of the actual kit and all else.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Welp, looked at the new header today....calling 2J Tuesday on why it's a 4-1 and not a 4-2-1 as advertised on their site....
Dude are you fucking forreal?

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Dude are you fucking forreal?
Was going to take pics but after the accident running around and finding that disappointment I didn't want to deal with it. I need orginaize the garage after unloading everything from the storgae unit, after I'm done with that and no other priorities become apparent I'll post some.

Reactions: SKILLET and Tritton

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Not removing them from the bubble wrap as I am waiting for Joe to return from vacation....mid-pipe has resonator, flex section and v-band clamp for mating to the collector of the header.
Gesture Grey Wood Bumper Human leg
Water Liquid Fluid Foam Freezing

Here is what I was expecting...not sure how this was mixed up...

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
No, its that style, flex section is closer to the v-band...some other stuff that is minor from concept to production.

None the less, advertised was a 4-2-1 and is what I ordered and was expecting, site is not updated nor was I informed of a version 2 4-1 in place of what I was expecting.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Agreed Im sorry that was fugded. I just checked the website a few days ago but never saw that header.

Yes, how does it compare to the madusa?

29361 - 29380 of 29415 Posts