A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
29381 - 29400 of 29415 Posts

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Why do you want a 4-2-1 header anyways? I thought it was known that setup doesnt work? Thats probly why they changed it up in a hurry to a 4-1. Def looks badass, but does it perform?

Reactions: Tritton

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Top end is covered right now on the cams but it was also to test out in real world and to see what would work better for me NA or with a S/C...need options on hand, in the end it won't matter as I will need to just do a full custom any way. I already have a 4-1 anyway.

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Due to my accident I'll have to delay my purchase of the s/c... unless I say fuck and order it in July like I was planning.

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
I see fuck the Audi but I don't see _ on the ARB with the bolt and a piece missing.....

It's going to be a $k on the insurance claim by the way...no big deal.

I need to call BC this week to get replacement strut assemblies for the front and rear pass side.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Holy jesus Ive heard of the acb breaking and thankfully mine never has. I ran aluminum for awhile until I upgraded to steel.

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
I haven't touched it since I last put the motor in from rebuild IIRC, any time I removed the alt the acb remained in place...tight enough to force the pivot....

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
Injectors inbound from FIC....also
Automotive exhaust Musical instrument Wood Auto part Plumbing

Will look at getting it ceramic coated locally tomorrow.....and dropped the RS4 off at the body shop.

Reactions: konkey00

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
So you decided to keep it? Do you know how it compares to the all mighty race header

·
Administrator
6,988 Posts
He went this route in respect to my current compression.... I'm going to do a side by side when I get it back but supposed to be better output wise for me....

29381 - 29400 of 29415 Posts