A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 28043 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
OH! i like this thread!
this is from yesterday but ill say it counts.
-de-electrical taped and removed conduit tubing from wire harnesses
-made the right side of my engine bay spotless and beautiful (besides the building dust)
-removed wire harness brackets and gay bracket with the bushings for the stock air box that looks like balls
-removed alternater power wire from wire harness
-finally sacked up and removed the pain in the ass bushing that corroded itself to the pin, sanded all the pins till they were shiney, and installed 2JR 6061 stage 2 shift bushings with heavy grease
-reinstalled Nissan Motorsports tranny mounted short shifter
-half assembled my dash
-worked with my carbon fiber for new gauge pod ideas
-and added to the nice pile of shit that ive taken out of the car that ill weigh when im done

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
lol ill have a nice lists for the next week. Spring is a comin'! i have to get it together

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Turns out I had time for a bit more today; fixed a rattling exhaust shield, polished headlights (pics are from before that) and washed her. Still waiting on my rims!

I'm not sure if the B15 plate brings me to ricer status; there are holes underneath or I would probably ditch it!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I don't see why she can't drive it. After all, I taught her how to drive manual transmission so if she screws something up then it's my fault for teaching her improperly.

As she stands, I bet she could out pace most of you on a race circuit. She knows her racing lines, she knows how to rev match, and she's working on heel & toe and left foot braking.

I spent hours teaching her the mechanics of engines, transmissions, and clutches. She only spent 1 hour total behind the wheel of my car before she went on her first journey. She drove 20 miles without stalling, and without burning the clutch. :dunno: Best student I've had!
WHY IN THE HELL IS SHE AN EX THEN?!!! lmao

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
OH! i like this thread!

-removed ..... gay bracket with the bushings for the stock air box that looks like balls
hahahahah i FINALLY did this today too!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Today I swapped my stock muffler out for the one that I bought from Stacey; car sounds beastly with no muffler on and with the header, but still sounds very good with the new muffler. :D Now all I have to do is make sure that the muffler won't end up melting the bumper...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
You let your "EX girlfriend" drive your car? I don't even know if I am going to let my GIRLFRIEND drive my Spec V when I get it. She can drive my Expedition...as long as she puts gas in it! HaHa
Mine is boosted and GF drives it a decent amount :ugh: she likes blowing off at other bitches lol

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Cleaned up the timing cover and made it look fresh. Picking up the new chain tensioner tonight and getting the cams back in, butterflies out, and timing cover back on! Gonna be enjoying some Ajusa-ARP sex this summer!

21 - 40 of 28043 Posts