A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 28043 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Replaced Canister Vent Valve. No more CEL!
Looked into repairing and refinishing my stock rims.
Tried to find damn rattle in exhaust at 2500 rpm!! :mad:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
i like this thread. gives people and idea on what to do with the little stuff that wouldnt be brought up in a thread..

just got done ripping the interior out of mine and Sexyspecv's cars
been working on a saab most the day, more tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
was at work drove it in and washed it niiiiice and good... (i work in a garage) 3 hrs later when my shift was over got in and it couldnt crank over lights dimming and all that... ok cool, charged it for half hr start it and let it run for a bit, then put it on the battery scanner and it then reads... BAD BATTERY.... LMAO

what im saying is i changed my stock battery... yaaaay :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Installed Nismo LTB.

Tomorrow, JWT stage 1 cams are going in.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ordered my 07 crank today

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Picked up my little brothers from school, was hoping to go to a nearby city with a friend but her parents wouldn't let her go :(
Went to go pick up dinner (Papa Johns)
And an hour ago after searching forever, I finally found a CAI that fits my 1.8 and is also california legal! Now I just need to find a job :thinking:

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
is that the one that has the holes to bolt up for our -06 and down b15s?
I had another member order it fpr me but if i remember what all I have read correcctly yes the crank fits fine you jus have to change the signal plate the new plate number is 12314-6N2A I believe I already have it jus need the new crank to bolt it to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Today I took the upper and lower intake manifold apart, sanded and painter someparts, replaced some intake gaskets, and reasembled with all new bolts! The new bolts totaled almost $30 from sears, but no more shitty nissan gtade bolts...

41 - 60 of 28043 Posts