A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i recently bought my 02 sentra se-r. Does anyone have a pretty good understanding of what SE-R stands for other than special edition racing or sports edition racing? Also, i'm thinking of getting a NISMO decal or emblem on my sentra, however I do not want to seem rice and If the sentra does not fall under NISMO division of nissan i would not get it either. As far as i know , the only cars are the 240sx, 350 n 370z, and the skyline? Can anyone tell me the cars that fall under NISMO and if the sentra is included? thanks. Just new to this scene so I don't want to rice out my ride and I would like to get to know more about my car thankss. Oh and any sentras in Miami? I havent seen much around other than 1.8s If anyone is down in the south florida region and would like to meet hit me up. I'm in north miami.

·
Registered
658 Posts
nismo = nissan motorsport

nismo sticker on any car is uber stupid.

and yes, nismo makes parts for the spec v.
Using the word "uber" is super stupid.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
^^ so ur stupid cuz u just used it in your sentence... lmfao

·
Registered
261 Posts
as was said before nismo does make peformance parts for our sentras and as long as you are using nismo parts on your sentra i dont see a problem with have a nismo sticker but if you arent using any nismo parts than yea not to sure y you would use the sticker except for looks

·
39,082 Posts
It's a personal preference.

If you think that it would look good on your car, go ahead and get it.

The perfect example is the car that won the car of the quarter. He has the nismo side decals ( or what ever you call them).

·
Registered
356 Posts
I beleive there was a Nismo S-Tune package for our cars from the dealers. Even noticed that some 04+ have pinstripes that say Nismo at the rear.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Altima
Maxima
Sentra
Skyline

They all fall under the Nismo name, but you have to have the parts to own the sticker....

·
39,082 Posts
If that was true, then I am NA all the way.

There isn't a sticker any where on my car.

·
6,732 Posts
Nismo is Nissan Motorsports International. There's also a North America Nissan Motorsports. IMO having actual Nismo parts are the only things that can warrant a sticker or badge. Nismo never really made parts, they just work with other manufacturers to make the part under their supervision/specifications, like the header which was made by B&B Exhaust (Billy Boat), exhaust by Weldina, possibly the intake by AEM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts