A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any reccomendations as far as Tires for the spec v??

I have suspension energy mounts or motor mount inserts already and dont have too much wheel hop.

Currently riding on Pirelli Pzero Nero Highways, and have only had the stock continental conticontact extremes before that.....liked them both, wanna try something new

Ive heard good things about toyo T1R's, but cant get a good price under 140 each....not a big deal but i wanna price check some other "forum reccomended" tires.

anyone wanna try and push tires on me???? Mine are BALD!!!!

oh and how can i smoke out my rear tail lights affordably and nice looking??

Thank you all so much for the cooling issue....it is resolved....and was due to low coolant and possibly an air pocket.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks soo Far!!

Yeah.....nice looking, low wheel hop, and tread longevity is all things i was considering!

Thanks for the replies guys.....and yes i do drive very agressive, low treadlife is a concern of mine.

I found a couple of kits. Cheap thin decals, thicker more expensive 17 mil vinyl tint, and new lenses all together.....what is this smoke spray you speak of.....and will it be hard with the 2003 lights having the clear section, which i could tape out i guess. Do the lights get painted inside or outside......im assuming they are sealed sooo.....and can you clean that off if it looks crappy?

the nismo sentra has my color and my rims in the b15nyc logo up top here. I dont have smoked lenses though.

MORE TIRE RECCOMENDATION OR AGGREANCES WITH OTHERS COMMENTS APPRECIATED.....ORDERING THEM TOMORROW!!! THANKS AGAIN!

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my car is silver....what is the spec logo a smoke silver?
I ordered rogers reccomendation.....the Kumho's...good price, nice rain and snow capabilities....which last winter i couldnt make it up a 2 degree incline with my pirelli pzero nero's. All ratings over 8 on tire rack in ALL other categories....nice tires Rog....thanks....80 bucks cheaper EACH!! than the Toyo T1R's
How did the smoked lenses come out.....clear looking or foggy black??

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude i sell for tiresrack why didnt you tell me...i could have still saved you!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
darn

Roger i had no idea....can i cancel my order possibly.....ill do anything to save a few bucks.....need the order number???

its not too big a deal since i saved soo much money by not getting the Toyo's.

Darn!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts