A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't seen many Sentras with anything hanging from their rear bumper/tow hook or even having a tow hook for that matter(since there's really no place to mount one).

There is however, one spot where something can be hung, located opposite the muffler. Here's mine:

·
Registered
569 Posts
i dont have one yet, but always wanted to do it. (i hear it adds 10hp lol) i just havent found the right thing to hang yet.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont have one yet, but always wanted to do it. (i hear it adds 10hp lol) i just havent found the right thing to hang yet.
Lmfao!!! Yeah +10HP.. That's what's up!:laughing:
But yeah, I was originally going to get Domo but I find him too common. I got bored and started playing Angry Birds; that's what gave me the idea. :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
From the sounds coming from it when I start my car, I think my muffler is hanging from my rear. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
nothing, the sentra is fwd, therefor it doesnt drift

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Nothing on mine...this sort of goes with stickers, neons or roof racks (that don't get used except for more sticker space) oh and 3 foot mirrors that also are covered in stickers lol:ugh:​

·
Registered
569 Posts
i see them more on fwd then i do on rwd, so here's mine. i had to put a couple of clips on it to lower it so it could be seen.

closer pic

·
Registered
784 Posts
I see those mostly on hondas/acuras.

So it is a drift token. Always wondered what was the point of it.

+iPhone Tapalalk+

1 - 20 of 42 Posts