A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did some work to my sentra in regards to the sound system. WHats in yours
Mine has a kenwood headunit,percision power ppi p900 900 watt 4 channel amp,2 esk 165 hertz components in the rear,infinity 6500 cx components in the front,in the turnk i have an Alpine v power mrp-m500,Alpine r type 10 inch,and also a Rockford Fosgate prime amp running a jvc 12 inch sub.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
I recently did some work to my sentra in regards to the sound system. WHats in yours
Mine has a kenwood headunit,percision power ppi p900 900 watt 4 channel amp,2 esk 165 hertz components in the rear,infinity 6500 cx components in the front,in the turnk i have an Alpine v power mrp-m500,Alpine r type 10 inch,and also a Rockford Fosgate prime amp running a jvc 12 inch sub.
:thinking: da fuq u say?

·
Registered
279 Posts
HU:Alpine Cde-hd149bt,Front:Image Dynamics CXS 64v2 components,Rear:Hybrid Audio Mirus 6.5 coaxials,Amp:Zapco Reference 360.4 4 channel amplifier,Audio Technix sound deadner on my front doors and rear deck,and all Knukonceptz wiring.Was going to use an 8" sub but I ended up changing my mind,and sold the sub and amp.Im going with a 10" Fi SSD and a 1k monoblock(not sure what brand yet).

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Most of mine is old school stuff.

2 Bulk packs of dynamat
alpine 9887 headunit
alpine 6.5 type x actively crossed over
Image Dynamic 12 in a ported box (soon to be 3 alpine type r 8s)
early 2000's PPI pcx5800 for the front stage
early 2000's PPI pcx1500 for the sub.

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
Alpine cde-123
Beyma coax up front
Alpine type r coax out back
Kicker 7000.5 5 channel amp
Kicker 10L3 in a sealed box

Nothing crazy

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
This is some of the equipment that belongs in the superspec

I have had all of this stuff for over 10 years and it has never seen power other than the gold amp. The Focal sub listed at over 1400 dollars back in 2001 and it has never touched an enclosure. The Focal utopia 3 way components are in the car and are by far the most amazing speakers I have ever heard.

·
Registered
279 Posts
This is some of the equipment that belongs in the superspec

I have had all of this stuff for over 10 years and it has never seen power other than the gold amp. The Focal sub listed at over 1400 dollars back in 2001 and it has never touched an enclosure. The Focal utopia 3 way components are in the car and are by far the most amazing speakers I have ever heard.

Some SQ goodness right there :).Why didn't you ever install them if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Focal makes some great stuff and I have heard those utopia speakers are dope. Have any of u upgraded your alternator? If so what kind?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Focal makes some great stuff and I have heard those utopia speakers are dope. Have any of u upgraded your alternator? If so what kind?
I was going to upgrade my alt,but there's really no need to now since I sold my 2.5k amp.A big 3 upgrade and XS Power d975 battery would be sufficient enough for now.If you want to upgrade to an h/o alt look up Mike Singer alternators,he builds whatever h/o alt you would want on order,and heard his customer service is A+++

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
a pos dual radio, scoschs hds up front, and two front speakers from a chev in the rear with stock wiring.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Noting major on mine
Kdpdr80 jvc stereo (selling) replaced with jvc a95bt for the BT capability.
Front Alpine sps-600
Rear Alpine spr-600 with tweeters
2- Alpine pix 4.150.
9 inch little tube subwoofer (no name brand, given to me by a cousin.)

Am still in the process of incorporating an Almere dash radio panel in order to use my iPad mini.
If any one here can Mold the slide kit to the panel at a not rip off price I would love to get it done!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Pioneer Head Unit, RF t-2675 components in the front with "Custom" on axis tweeter mounts (because my old Cerwin vega comps had HUGE tweeters), Cerwin Vega HED 6.5 2-way in the rear. All powered by an Old School Rockford Power series 600w 4ch, rated at 50w x4 but it really puts down 75w+ rms x4.

Kicker CVR10 DVC4ohm, in a 2 cubic ft ported box. Pushed hard by an old school Rockford 2ch 360w, that birthed at 700w rms bridged (RF FTMFW!!!)

Small fry 4awg power and ground with 14awg speaker wire

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Kicker CVR10 DVC4ohm, in a 2 cubic ft ported box. Pushed hard by an old school Rockford 2ch 360w, that birthed at 700w rms bridged (RF FTMFW!!!)

Small fry 4awg power and ground with 14awg speaker wire
I believe it made 700watts as you are driving it at 2 ohm but it isn't 700RMS...that would be roughly 1400 peak.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts