Registered
2,995 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
seems to be....i wanted 6x9's just for the extra mid-bass.

I bought some RF power 6x9's for my friends car and they are beast with my amp, and actually pretty clean too.

I have much nicer components and hes got 6x9's, but his tweets(my "old" cerwin vega set) are on axis and sound better now than when i had them. It seems i get rid of everything just as it gets broken in.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Ehh who needs rear speakers my friends dont need sound quality in the back
Why do you have people in the back? Do they have no legs? or are you just short

·
Registered
125 Posts
JVC double din TV with ipod controls and blue tooth, Alpine pdx 1.1000, Alpine pdx 4.150, JL Audio 12w3v4 (2), Diamond Audio hex series component set 6.5", Stinger 0 ga power wire and ground, Stinger blocks and interconnects. Custom fiberglass box and amp rack, Red led edge lit plexi under the amps, Frosted Alpine and MAS logo in display, plexiglass backlit with red leds. All covered in black carpet and carbon fiber vinyl. Dynamat sound deadening everywhere. Dash fiberglassed to house double din tv.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
JVC double din TV with ipod controls and blue tooth, Alpine pdx 1.1000, Alpine pdx 4.150, JL Audio 12w3v4 (2), Diamond Audio hex series component set 6.5", Stinger 0 ga power wire and ground, Stinger blocks and interconnects. Custom fiberglass box and amp rack, Red led edge lit plexi under the amps, Frosted Alpine and MAS logo in display, plexiglass backlit with red leds. All covered in black carpet and carbon fiber vinyl. Dynamat sound deadening everywhere. Dash fiberglassed to house double din tv.

Badass trunk setup!

·
Registered
665 Posts
thats one helluva box and amp set up!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Thanks bro designed and built entire system myself
Nice still trying to figure out how I'm going to setup my trunk I want to fiberglass a rack for my amp and capacitor and sub but also want to incorporate some plexi glass too. How much for you to do this to my car?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just depends on what all you want glassed and how its finished whether it be carpet or painted. Id have to see where you want the equipment placed and go from there

21 - 40 of 71 Posts