A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've been out of the Sentra game for a while, my DSM was stolen by the piece of shit that sold it to me, I'm finally picking up another ride tomorrow afternoon.

It's a '96 EK Hatch with a JDM (madtyteJDM, yo) H22a swap, and bolt ons. It's got a chipped and tuned P28, redline raised to 7900, VTAAAK @ 5900, and made 200whp, and has gone 14.20 apparently. Not sure about that, but for the price I don't really care. Paint is a year old, and the car looks fucking awesome.

The slipstreams aren't coming with me. I'm getting a set of steelies and white Buddy Club P1's, plastidipped in black. I'm looking forward to having a decent handling car again, and it's faster than the Spec... with more in it. It's a win-win.

Now spew your hate, so that I can feast upon it.

Here's how it looks with the Buddy Club wheels:

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Oh shit son!

Whats up?

You still hangin around Austin?

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah breh, bailed out of that Mexi-hole in April. Shit went down :/

Life is good, brotha! Rebuilding my life slowly but surely, things haven't been the same since April 22nd '11, the date my Spec was totaled. That really fucked me up. Lost my job, my car, and put me in debt. Not to mention all the bullshit people were saying online lol. Ah well, fuck 'em. My Spec shell is sitting in my buddies yard in Austin, just acquiring rust and dust. Maybe one day I'll do something with it, or a lost soul in need of a motor/trans will receive a donation on my part.

What about you? Still have the Spec, or what? I know you were trying to sell it a while back, not sure if that ever ended up coming to fruition.

Plans for the Hatch:

LSD trans (fucking open diff sucks!)
Some newer EK tails with clear turn signals
Update headlights
Mugen grill
Header (it's gonna sounds like a bumble bee... I know)
Then maybe I'll go nutso with it and build a H23 Frankenstein, with Skunk2 Stage 2 (hate saying stage anything, but that's what they call it!) cams, and their Pro series intake manifold. If I'm feeling like wasting some more money I might go ProEFi 128, and tune it for a flex fuel setup. That would be wonderful to have a totally flex fuel hatch. Can you say... bitchin'?

That is IF some fucking Mexi-cunt doesn't t-bone it and kill me in the process.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Well if you're around the Houston area I'll be down that way in a few weeks. Snagged a damn good job down that way.

Look me up.

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah? What are you doing over there? Still in the military world? Ft Sam?

I may be making a trip down to Tejas soon, I have some .... unfinished business, shall we say.

I would say lets go from a roll, but I know the embarrassment of losing to a Honda would be too much.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
I got a Suzi that will lay massive amounts of rape to your Honda ;)

No military, got hooked up with Bayer material Sciences.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Plus I'm always down to have some "fun" repaying old debts.

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I can't touch no bikes, son. Not unless I roll it off a cliff, with a Jato strapped to the roof.

SWEET!!! Sounds bitchin', even though I have absolutely no idea what that entails lol.

You still rockin' the Spec, or what?

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Entails making bank.

Sold the Spec last year.

Been playing off road in my Wranger Rubicon enjoying my GSXR.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Last i know it was seen in Dallas by a buddy. Still has the :troll: sticker on the bumper lol

Good luck with the school thing. Didn't work out for me. Too much ADHD

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully it gets treated right. I saw your car for sale last year and I scrambled to try and piece together the cash for it... obviously I failed, miserably.

Yeah, but community college is a breeze, lol. Pretty sure I'm ADD like a mother fucker, not ADHD. I also suffer from chronic assholeitus.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
If I'd known you wanted it I would have waited. I put it on CL on a Sunday, dude test drove it Monday, and had the cash Tuesday.

She went quick.

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fuuuuck.

It's all good. You know Murphy's law, it always fucks me. The moment I have $3k, something major happens and I'm back to square one. Just can't get no breaks :/ lol.

I just hope tomorrow goes off without a hitch. I'm going to be really pissed if it doesn't lol.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
You'll get yours.

Might take a little time but it will come.

I'm a poster child for that bullshit.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Is that a usdm h22a1? The jdm h22a makes 220 bchp for some reason I never fully understood. I used to have a lude. Sweet car though. H series are beasts.

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Boo K swap or it ain't shit :cmonson:
I could say the same thing about Sentra's. VQ swap or it ain't shit. And this makes as much power as a K swap, so don't talk shit. This is a K-killer for sure.

Is that a usdm h22a1? The jdm h22a makes 220 bchp for some reason I never fully understood. I used to have a lude. Sweet car though. H series are beasts.
JDM H22a making 220hp ;)

Good to see your ok. I like the hatch. A close friend has one. I like the color but my any spec would destroy that little honda.:thumbup:
Thanks! Unless you're boosted, forget about it.... and I see that you're not.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts