A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
New account, not new to the platform. There are only 3 B15 SE-R's or Spec's within my widened area including my 06 Spec. Bunch of 1.8's, and a few B16 SE-R's and 2 B16 Spec's, but not many 2.5L B15's around. His Honda is actually built very, VERY well... The Spec takes a lot of meticulous maintenance, tuning and money upkeep to keep running reliably.

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
New account, not new to the platform. There are only 3 B15 SE-R's or Spec's within my widened area including my 06 Spec. Bunch of 1.8's, and a few B16 SE-R's and 2 B16 Spec's, but not many 2.5L B15's around. His Honda is actually built very, VERY well... The Spec takes a lot of meticulous maintenance, tuning and money upkeep to keep running reliably.
Montreal? That you? Sorry to hear about the recent legislation up there :/ We've got room down here in FL!

His Honda is actually built very, VERY well...
That's very nice of you to say man, thanks! It's been a constant work in progress over the last 9 years or so but it's at a good point right now. Very capable car.

· Registered
4 Posts
Montreal? That you? Sorry to hear about the recent legislation up there :/ We've got room down here in FL!

That's very nice of you to say man, thanks! It's been a constant work in progress over the last 9 years or so but it's at a good point right now. Very capable car.
No I am in Saint John, New Brunswick. Car was an Ontario car, bought in Nova Scotia in July of 2019. Currently only has 247,500 kilometers on it, with 187,500km (approximate) on the motor from an 03 Altima. I bought my Altima SE-R from Sherbrooke Quebec though lol! And no problem, I used to own a Honda. It was a slow one (2003 civic base model 5 speed with only power locks) but it worked well. I'm still learning as we all are, but I can tell a good build from a fucking ricer lol

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
No I am in Saint John, New Brunswick. Car was an Ontario car, bought in Nova Scotia in July of 2019. Currently only has 247,500 kilometers on it, with 187,500km (approximate) on the motor from an 03 Altima. I bought my Altima SE-R from Sherbrooke Quebec though lol! And no problem, I used to own a Honda. It was a slow one (2003 civic base model 5 speed with only power locks) but it worked well. I'm still learning as we all are, but I can tell a good build from a fucking ricer lol
Ah yeah that's the only Canadian guy I remembered lol.

Nice man! I love how you wrote only 247,500km, bro that's like 150k mi lol. Not bad for a nearly 20 year old car I suppose.

Civics are great shitboxes. Economical to run, maintain, insure, modify, and repair. I never thought much of Honda's before. I knew all that crap I just never bothered with the platform because most of the owners are smooth brained mouth breathers (even worse than the B15 crowd lol). Now I'm blown away by what the car can do tbh. Very surprising.

· Registered
4 Posts
Ah yeah that's the only Canadian guy I remembered lol.

Nice man! I love how you wrote only 247,500km, bro that's like 150k mi lol. Not bad for a nearly 20 year old car I suppose.

Civics are great shitboxes. Economical to run, maintain, insure, modify, and repair. I never thought much of Honda's before. I knew all that crap I just never bothered with the platform because most of the owners are smooth brained mouth breathers (even worse than the B15 crowd lol). Now I'm blown away by what the car can do tbh. Very surprising.
You think that is a lot? My 2005 Altima SE-R has over 368,000km on the dial with 268,000km approx on my motor from an 05 Maxima. LOL! Mind you I had that spec since 183,400km in 2019...

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I have an 04 Honda Element that is on its way back from the moon. It’s the original k series 4 banger with 265000 miles on it. It runs so well that I am going to put new tires on it again soon
Oh what up man? Been a while.

I have a 2013 Accord Sport 6spd that has 225k on it lol. It's the highest mileage car I've ever owned lol. Original K series too.

· Registered
1,236 Posts
I paid 500$ for the element with 199000 miles on it. I dumped like 2500 in it right away to get it rolling well. I thought I had made a mistake. Now it’s been 6 years and 65000 miles and I love that thing. I never thought I would want to put a second set of tires on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
6,139 Posts
Hondas are for daily beaters. I got one too

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
I can't believe you passed up the H to B swap kit.. that's what makes an H series a beast. Good for a 1/2 a second gain in the 1/4 mile using an ITR trans. I say that without exaggeration because I've seen it happen.
You were 100% right by the way. H2B or gtfo. Plus, it shaves way more than 1/2 a second. More like an entire second.

· Registered
1,070 Posts
You were 100% right by the way. H2B or gtfo. Plus, it shaves way more than 1/2 a second. More like an entire second.
Never expected a reply from 2013. lol.... but hey good to see you're still doing things with the car. I'm still a loser with my b15, it hasn't gotten much faster.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts