A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
101 - 120 of 122 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
Naaah, 02specv89 now that's a loser. :D

Funny to get an update on an almost decade old comment, eh?
AWEE is someone offended talking shit about a honduh on a Nissan forum ? What did you expect LOL! In all seriousness though you should boost that H since I know they make 4-600 stock bottom end =] What is your Scale weight btw ? Around 2300 ? What engine management system are you using Kpro ? I still don't understand how you think you would defeat me at a track or in corners when you have no intel on what my suspension setup or anything is. A for effort though :cool:

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
AWEE is someone offended talking shit about a honduh on a Nissan forum ?
No, but I do enjoy mocking BDSO's like you lol.

What did you expect LOL!
I expected the usual unintelligent and poorly articulated jibber jabber I get from most Sentra owners.

In all seriousness though you should boost that H since I know they make 4-600 stock bottom end =]
Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

What engine management system are you using Kpro ?
Lol. You do realize 'K' pro is for the K-Series, right?

I still don't understand
Finally, something we agree on.

how you think you would defeat me at a track or in corners when you have no intel on what my suspension setup or anything is. A for effort though :cool:
Maybe because I've owned a SpecV before and I know full well what they are and are not capable of?
Maybe because I build/modify/tune cars for a living and have done for the last decade or so?
Maybe because I've literally been a professional driving instructor?
Maybe because my car's 500lb lighter?
Maybe because my car will still make power after two hard laps? lol.
Maybe because my car isn't one cold day away from melting pistons? LOL

Does your car even run? :LOL: A for ambition though lol.

Keep holdin' this pocket. I miss having a forum bitch.

· Registered
650 Posts
LOL I'm too much for the Discord snowflakes. Jesus some of y'all are softer than wet paper.
You're a pussy ass bitch and I know exactly what I am talking about. You're also very immature like most honda owners are. I understand your feelings are hurt hearing your egotistical comments about pointless ass shit LOL! Yes my car is running and will always have more hp and tq than your pos little *** boy hatch sack. Little weak bitch boy 😄

· Registered
650 Posts
No, but I do enjoy mocking BDSO's like you lol.

I expected the usual unintelligent and poorly articulated jibber jabber I get from most Sentra owners.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

Lol. You do realize 'K' pro is for the K-Series, right?

Finally, something we agree on.

Maybe because I've owned a SpecV before and I know full well what they are and are not capable of?
Maybe because I build/modify/tune cars for a living and have done for the last decade or so?
Maybe because I've literally been a professional driving instructor?
Maybe because my car's 500lb lighter?
Maybe because my car will still make power after two hard laps? lol.
Maybe because my car isn't one cold day away from melting pistons? LOL

Does your car even run? :LOL: A for ambition though lol.

Keep holdin' this pocket. I miss having a forum bitch.
Lol tunes and builds cars for a decade and still buys a pos driveable lawnmower and thinks his shit don't stink when in reality you're not shit and never will be 🤣 owned a specv but couldn't afford to make it what you think they're not capable of AHAHA. You know nothing kid. Go lay back down. Maybe because bla bla bla. Stfu no one cares about you or your shit box ho duh !

· Banned
552 Posts
You're a pussy ass bitch and I know exactly what I am talking about.
The lie detector showed, you did not tell the truth.

You're also very immature like most honda owners are.
Pot, meet kettle.

I understand your feelings are hurt
You're words on a screen lol.

hearing your egotistical comments about pointless ass shit LOL!
You heard words on a screen? Tell me, what did they sound like? Y'know, we often read things aloud internally in our own voices, so if you heard something egotistical and pointless it was all you.

Yes my car is running and will always have more hp and tq than your pos little *** boy hatch sack.
That sure told me lol :ROFLMAO:

Little weak bitch boy 😄
Show us all how much stronger you are. (y)

· Banned
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Lol tunes and builds cars for a decade and still buys a pos driveable lawnmower and thinks his shit don't stink when in reality you're not shit and never will be 🤣 owned a specv but couldn't afford to make it what you think they're not capable of AHAHA. You know nothing kid. Go lay back down. Maybe because bla bla bla. Stfu no one cares about you or your shit box ho duh !
Do you ever read the crap you write word for word before you post it? Try it some time. Lol.

· The Watcher
7,446 Posts
Calm the banter, it is annoying and I'm going to purge it later in all threads so clean it up before I do.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Bro this is the most back and forth this forum has seen in years let it ride lol.

Plus, it’s confined to this thread. Fuck it.
What up y0?

Welcome back to the shit show.

I've been fucking with Euro cars since the Sentra.

2007 328i 6 speed with M-sport package

2010 Audi S4 manual

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG (fucking absolutely loved that car)

That was sold to finance a move from Texas to Michigan and ended up with an 07 Volvo XC-70 and it was a beast in the snow.

Current vic is a 16 Durango RT until I can slide into an SRT

and not a single one was stock when I got rid of it.

· Registered
7,418 Posts
Calm the banter, it is annoying and I'm going to purge it later in all threads so clean it up before I do.
I got some banter you can calm sweetness ;)

· Banned
552 Posts
What up y0?

Welcome back to the shit show.

That was sold to finance a move from Texas to Michigan and ended up with an 07 Volvo XC-70 and it was a beast in the snow.

and not a single one was stock when I got rid of it.
Ah, welcome to the land of bullshit ass repairs Lol. Don't you love doing 8 hours of work for a $1 o-ring? Oh.. and FUCK walnut blasting intake valves. That's the boat I'm in right now. Fuck sake.

Bro you moved TO Michigan? I only know people running away from it lol.

Shit's about to get interesting economically so I won't be acquiring any debt for the time being. I own three cars outright, and I love the no payment life lol. That said I came close a couple times, Aston Vantage V8, Porsche Macan GTS, and other dumb shit like that. I blame the wife lol. She told me she wants a Ferrari California......... women 🤷‍♂️

Anything with a 63 badge gets my peener hard. I don't blame you there. Fucking love that powerplant.

Accord Sport 6spd manual. Wife's daily shitbox.
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Mini Cooper S, joint weekend shitbox.
Car Plant Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

And.... the shitbox you already know exists.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Attachments

101 - 120 of 122 Posts