A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I can run up to 19x9.5 but what problems come with getting bigger wheel?. If I wanted to do 18.8.5 or 18.8 would that hurt my car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who the hell is running 19x9.5...

The heavier the rim, the more wear. Notice i didn't implicate size. 18s are fine.
19s are the max I think!! From what I've seen at least, not saying anyone would run it but they could fit. Thanks so much for the info!

·
Registered
927 Posts
17x8.5 is the sweet spot for rim/tire with the b15. 18's ridiculous. 19's ludacris. 20's don't even try it.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
I did run 18s...don't remember the width, but it wasn't wider than 8, ran with a thinner tire to maintain oem radius...never again due to tire size, unless I'm looking for max side wall stiffness and turn in response.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might be doing konig oversteer 18x8s because I like the look but I'll try and find that sweet spot of 17x8.5!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a set of 57 pros 18x8 I would sell. I think they looked pretty good but most people prefer 17s on the sentra.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
15 vs 13 slick same dimensions just obv 1 is 13 1 is 15, sidewall is 1” taller on 13” so it helps with launching the car and better 60 ft. Race car problems no low n slow here LOL

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Haha you trynna run drum brakes up front? I think you will have plenty of sidewall with a 15". 13" is about as extreme as 19x9.5 lol

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Peter Meyers (L8dybug) or how ever u spell his name did it on his qr swapped b13...he’s got gxe brakes and had to cut the bleeder valve...I’d have to order the same rims he’s got inorder to make sure I’m good..I just need to sell my 15s b4 I do anything cuz those rims r like $1300 for 2

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Yeah but he makes 600whp so he needs alot of tire.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
My turbo build made 792 b4 she blew up and I’m currently putting it back together so I need that taller side wall

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Oh my bad I though u were chasing all motor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts