A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been here in Oaks, PA since Monday. Bored off my ass. I'm kinda closeish to philly. Hmu! Feel.free to text me.

Josh

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Like title says where's all the pa b15s at come out of hiding

·
Registered
174 Posts
not hiding, need to get some sort of meet together somewhere, would drive if now too far, been keeping a eye on the new jersey specs

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Ur down by Allentown right that's like 45 min an hr on turnpike from me

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Ik there's more

·
Registered
760 Posts
I work in pa right at the Delaware line. Kennett square!

But I'm in Florida til the 22nd. Fuck your snow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I drive on rt1-i76-rt202 from philly to west chester 530ish in the morning and back to philly around 130ish in the afternoon everyday with ny plates, i dont see much specv around here lol

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Come up north more and you can find me lol but since I got mine I've seen like 3 4 new b15s around here that weren't befor I got the car

·
Registered
760 Posts
I drive on rt1-i76-rt202 from philly to west chester 530ish in the morning and back to philly around 130ish in the afternoon everyday with ny plates, i dont see much specv around here lol
Bad timing. I'm out in the west chester area all the time, just not at five thirty in the morning.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
@Boondog there only one yellow spec I've seen around me n that's on keyser ave so where u hiding never seen you at a meet either
And also there's a meet tm in moosic at the movie theater at 6 maybe I'll see you there

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm about 15 minutes north of Scranton, I'm beside factoryville... And I just picked the car up, haven't had the opportunity yet :(
And unfortunately I will not be there, I have work until 930 :(

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
I'm about 15 minutes north of Scranton, I'm beside factoryville... And I just picked the car up, haven't had the opportunity yet :(
And unfortunately I will not be there, I have work until 930 :(
Well we will have to meet up one day if u want

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
@Boondog do u work in Clark summit?? My girl had an appointment up that way n she thought she seen a yellow spec was think maybe you

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Ill have to stopby there some tine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts