A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of the newer guys may be curious as to who I am, what I do, and may think "This is just another 'stealership' trying to make a sale" well sorry to disappoint you but I'm genuinely here to help the community in whichever way I can some of the people who have known me and dealt with me for the past 3 or 4 years know what I'm about. My background is very modest nothing crazy to brag about but here goes, I've been around Nissans for as long as I can remember my Step-Father is a GT-R Certified Master Tech going on 22 years now, he brought me into the auto business because life, and college after high-school is difficult without a J. O. B. So in short I've been with Nissan for over 9 years now, 2 years at my current location in CT since I moved here to start my family. I have given a helping hand to numerous people in the performance industry on my end and made some great friends along the way, Stage II in Westchester county, Marsh Tuning in Wallingford CT, and RDZ Motorsports in Danbury CT just to name a few. Now I'm not going to claim I know everything about anything but I do know a lot about Nissans and am learning something new everyday and the more I learn, the more I can help out the community.
I would like to extend a great Thank You!! To Ash for helping make this happen, the moment I started at my current location in CT I've been talking with Ash about everything from being a supporting sponsor the BBQs, to the website discounts for you guys, and then finally being a Supporting Vendor, and hopefully there will be more to come. I would also lastly like to extend a thank you the the forum and its members, you guys have been amazing in your support.
I look forward to helping out everyone as much as humanly I can and hopefully making some new friends along the way....

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Also a thanks to you pete for all of your support to the community.! :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice! This guy has always helped me find the parts I needed even if he couldn't sell them to me (cause I live in Canada!).

Big props!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! This guy has always helped me find the parts I needed even if he couldn't sell them to me (cause I live in Canada!).

Big props!
Yea Rob that sucks big time on my behalf, it's something with customs and declaration of the value of goods shipped and forms I needed my main office to fill out from UPS etc... BUT I will be working on getting that figured out hopefully in the near future...

·
Registered
628 Posts
No problem man, when you guys get this figured out, hit me up! Meanwhile you still helped me to figure out what parts I needed and could buy them to a local stealership! Which is pretty nice IMO! :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
You were also a big help in the 2j intake plenum fiasco in regards to the oem parts that were being shipped over from Jawpawn. Thanks for helping the community!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You were also a big help in the 2j intake plenum fiasco in regards to the oem parts that were being shipped over from Jawpawn. Thanks for helping the community!
Well I tried to do what I can, Joe has always been good to me so it was the least I could do to help out, and trust me if I can I will continue to do so...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh Wow! I saw the Executive Nissan name, and thought you ripped it off then I see your location and realize you're THE Executive Nissan. I hear your commercials everyday on 104.1!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh Wow! I saw the Executive Nissan name, and thought you ripped it off then I see your location and realize you're THE Executive Nissan. I hear your commercials everyday on 104.1!
Yessir that's us we have 104.1 and 99.1plr stop over all the time and hold events and broadcast live at the dealership... If you ever find yourself in the area, stop by and say hello, my name is Peter and I'm in the Parts Dept. You'll see my Spec-V Parked out in front of our Car Wash looking all dirty... Oh the irony lol...

·
Registered
799 Posts
peter really is the man he really goes out of his way to help in any way he can he is a true Nissan guru lol thanx for ur help peter we're all with you

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
peter really is the man he really goes out of his way to help in any way he can he is a true Nissan guru lol thanx for ur help peter we're all with you
I consider myself far from a guru as I am learning something new with every passing day, but thank you so much for the kind words Saul.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts