A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why we can't use NOS on the streets? I see nothing wrong with NOS is just a power adder I know my car can use it for getting up a big hill or passing a another car on the freeway.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I dont think you need a drivers license, much less giggle juice.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
man I put the tank in the back window with the nos label pointing out. Popo can't touch this :firedevil:

nah I lie

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
What's with the post funguy, you wanna bottlefeed your QG?

·
Registered
190 Posts
It doesnt say anywhere you cant use it, it just states consequences, mechanical and legal alike

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
why we can't use NOS on the streets? I see nothing wrong with NOS is just a power adder I know my car can use it for getting up a big hill or passing a another car on the freeway.
The reason we can't use NOS on the street is because NOS is a company. If you mean Nitrous, then that's different.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
598 Posts
I think that if we let the brilliant minds on b15u make traffic laws, the death toll on the freeway would go up 100 percent. Nitrous? Really? Come on kids... seriously! The roadways were designed to travel and get to your destination safely... not for using nitrous.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
I think that if we let the brilliant minds on b15u make traffic laws, the death toll on the freeway would go up 100 percent. Nitrous? Really? Come on kids... seriously! The roadways were designed to travel and get to your destination safely... not for using nitrous.
Weren't designed for texting and playing on your phone either but that doesn't stop people from doing it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts