A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Leaving for reference but this is the hat that has a lower off set to allow use of the RCK ball joints with the 13" Wilwood BBK with out machining the current hats. All other dimensions remain the same.

PN: 170-9289

for reference, here is the hat that the kit 2J sales below. PN: 170-9294

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
nice.

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated the OP with a link.

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The top link should if you are running the 13" kit

I added the bottom link cause I couldn't remember the part number of what originally came with the kit and for reference.

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added another reference link to what I think is the kit info.

Will be posting hat size difference soon, off and on rotor.

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A good amount of clearance and I think I over killed it on the lip of the control arm, going to see how much space the other side will have before I grind it down to match.

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, there is no need to as I had to press them in. No different than replacing the oem with a like item, if it was loose fitting i would have it done.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I know Joe recommended to weld them in. I also noticed when I popped mine out (due to hitting the rotor) they were slightly bigger than stock and my stock ones were loose, which is a good thing I guess.

·
6,759 Posts
Cricki did you have to shim the caliper as well to use those different sized hats to keep the caliper centered?

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not done yet, pic was only a test fit and I still need to safety wire the bolts but it should only take rotating/flipping the bracket. One i get to that point i will post the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts