A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Winter SouthWest Desert Meet

This is the first of its kind at this size in AZ!!!

b12/b13/b14/b15/b16/b17 // P10/P11/G20

Well we will have a Friday pre meet for the local guys and anyone wanting to drive in early. F1 go karting and a cruise thru the airport and metro areas. Saturday Morning Dyno Day (Pending Interest) / South Mountain, and we'll eat at various places. Sat afternoon we can have the official meet in downtown Phoenix with a cruise to Luis' garage and then from there roll to the Pavilions in Scottsdale where there will be Raffles and giveaways!

We have certain people for California, Arizona, Texas, and Nevada to help gather everyone from different states and drive up together.

For Arizona it will be Luis, Tony, and Ray

California is Steven, Alexander, Karl Smith.

Texas is Jared and Andy

Nevada is Dusty and Donald.

If your invited please send request to all the sentra owners you know so we can make this an annual meet and maybe one year be a huge Nissan meet!!

Add the discussion on Facebook, as this is a Social Media Event!

https://www.facebook.com/events/651158668230158/

Go visit our sponsors!
If you come you can enter the raffles to won some stuff!

Treadstone Performance Engineering Inc.
http://www.treadstoneperformance.com/

Ortiz Custom Pods
http://ortizcustompods.com/

TDMimports
http://tdmimports.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Updates and Attending Roll Call

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
This will become the best sentra meet!

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
i'm a maybe

- - - Updated - - -

no i'm a go

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
i'm a maybe

- - - Updated - - -

no i'm a go
Just keep passing the word man to all your sentra buddies!

That's how this event will grow.

·
6,533 Posts
Unfortunately, I will only be there in spirit. Our small business is starting to get momentum over here and can't afford to take days off at this time. :(

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

So I know a ton of you guys have already clicked attending on FB, now lets get a roll call going kn this thread! I'll update the first post accordingly!

Btw we have a bunch of TDMI goodies, some pods from Ortiz Custom Pods and a certain TYPE of kit from Treadstone! So make sure you come out to attend because you do have to be present to win!
lets see who's coming!!!

·
39,045 Posts
Does attendance in spirit count? :D

Hope you get a good turn out.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
i'm a go

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Tony I towed my car to TOP LINE AUTOSPORTS in MESA to reunite the car with its MONSTER BUILD!!!! Should be done by Thursday then off to UMS TUNNING!!!! I cant wait to tear up the streets of AZ!!! Count me in!!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm Going :D and bringing quite a few Texas Sentras Too
Lets get a roll call! i'm excited to see some Texas Specs. My spec came from Texas!

Hey Tony I towed my car to TOP LINE AUTOSPORTS in MESA to reunite the car with its MONSTER BUILD!!!! Should be done by Thursday then off to UMS TUNNING!!!! I cant wait to tear up the streets of AZ!!! Count me in!!!!
What happened to Pittstop?

i'm excited to see your biold! I just got my motor in. Bwahahahaha

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lets get a roll call! i'm excited to see some Texas Specs. My spec came from Texas!

What happened to Pittstop?

i'm excited to see your biold! I just got my motor in. Bwahahahaha
He got way to busy wouldn't got to my car until the beginning of the year so I went a different route. one of my close buddies at Alma Imports put a word in for me and took it to his buddy shop who knows Nissan motors really well and gave me a home boy hook up on the cost. I couldn't refuse I'm having BOOST withdraws!!!!

1 - 20 of 171 Posts