A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if anybody is going to Imports vs domestic at Maryland international race way next weekend but ill be there watching. ill be over in the camper village. if your going let me know maybe be able to put some names to faces.

Reactions: Sus Spec

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I've been back and forth on pulling the trigger and flying out for the weekend.
But we just took a trip to FL2K so it may not be in the budget. If anything, would just be a Sat/Sun trip

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me know if any of yall come up we can meet up

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
I dont know if anybody is going to Imports vs domestic at Maryland international race way next weekend but ill be there watching. ill be over in the camper village. if your going let me know maybe be able to put some names to faces.
Imma be there sunday

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
I think me and a buddy, whos half deaf fyi, are coming atleast. Hes cool af but drives a hotboy 2017 Si ( :eek: )

I hope to see a few people there I follow on youtube tho. Should be fun. Hope youre vaccinated.

Reactions: mirrortints

·
Registered
5,769 Posts

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Dude... It was fucking wild today. So much happened. We were right at the tree for most of the event. An awd civic, rwd gtr, alot of old 80's toyotas with very short wheel bases that were faaaast. It was a really great time. Lots of cool setups and lots of mad fucking horsepower. A GTR broke the record at 236mph. A few wrecks. Some 5 second passes.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea it was crazy I got there Wednesday night and just left this morning. You should of stopped by camper village I was in there. But we had a blast can't wait until next year

Reactions: silvabullit

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Dam I wish I had done that and Im sorry I didnt. We were on the right lane. They opened the vip fence section to the public which they hadnt before. But next year I am getting a vip pass no matter what.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
There was a nice street suby that was runnin 8s

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Not that I saw. But I left before the finals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts