A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my headlamps off eBay about a year and a half ago. Recently I was pulled over for supposedly having my highbeams on. Turns out the reflectors are broken and can't be adjusted.

Anyway, I'm willing to pay $50 OBO for a good pair of used Spec V headlamps. I want to keep it local so, anywhere in the NY area will be perfect. I'll pick up of course.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Did both of them break?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
How about for just a LeftSide? I need a fresher one

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can get you a pair for about $150 brand new. It's not Nissan OEM but it's a company that makes aftermarket OE parts for many vehicles.
What's the name of the company? Website?

How about for just a LeftSide? I need a fresher one
Eh, I kinda want the pair. I still have my stock 1.8 lamps in the garage but I don't wanna go back to clear housing.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP!!! My front end was just repaired after an unfortunate mishap. The body shop had replaced my passenger side headlamp so, now I have 2 different headlamps. The differences are subtle but, it really bothers me and it's noticable on the ground(they reflect the light differently). Does anyone have a pair of OEM lamps they don't need? I'm willing to pay $70 obo. Once again I prefer to keep it local(NYC/Long Island) so it'll be easy for me to pick them up.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
No Problem lol...Ive been trying to remember the damn site for months cuz of ppl asking and today i remembered I had the box

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.