A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an ecu for my 04 spec v. The code is GU. I believe it's non nats. I don't see any led on dash.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
pretty sure that ecu was replaced in an attempt to get it running. if the keys weren't reprogrammed to the new ecu, the car won't start.

for 04 you will need P7 (non-nats) to get it going without the NATS but then you'll have to switch some pins on the harness.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont have any sort of flashing red light on the dash after the car is locked. i waited in the dark for 10 mins did not see anything lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so is it a possibility for my 04 to be non NATS? or all 04 has NATS? if it does have NATS and i get a non nats ecu...what pins need to be swapped? you can text me at 347 285 5407. plz i will compensate you with paypal.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just bought this on ebay...hope it works. check out item number 141017450869

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
IF the car has NATS and you want to use the P7 ECU you bought,

you need to move the following pins:

SWAP pin 13 and pin 14 with each other. (these are the crank and cam sensor wires)

remove pin 114 and insert to pin 113. The terminal sizes are actually different, so you will need to find a terminal. you can get one here.. 968220-1 TE Connectivity / AMP Brand | Buy 968220 1 | Onlinecomponents.com or you can ask @MoltenNismo for one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts