A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my motor is showing sings like it wants to give. Up. Should I pay to redo the head gasket and anything else that may be worn out? Prob Not. So I am looking to buy a motor for my Spec V. I am located in NYC.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
you can check CL sale in NY should around there and check junkyard had some motor laying around...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Cl has nothing and the junk yard wants $1,600 to $1,900

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
What you serious man? No way I got 2006 alimta motor only 42k they cost me $500 perfect running condation come with tranny, wires etc... and swap on my spec no problem since 3 years and never got SES.. maybe you try check in Mass. That where I got motor from Revere, Mass Junkyard..
Hope u can find....

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
What you serious man? No way I got 2006 alimta motor only 42k they cost me $500 perfect running condation come with tranny, wires etc... and swap on my spec no problem since 3 years and never got SES.. maybe you try check in Mass. That where I got motor from Revere, Mass Junkyard..
Hope u can find....
I bet you your motor is stolen getting it that cheap. Revere is known for stolen car parts. Not knocking your engine thats a sweet deal but they do go between 1600-2000 depending on the milage. I bought mine for 1600 with 80k on it out of a 05 altima.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I bet you your motor is stolen getting it that cheap. Revere is known for stolen car parts. Not knocking your engine thats a sweet deal but they do go between 1600-2000 depending on the milage. I bought mine for 1600 with 80k on it out of a 05 altima.
Oh ok.. well I don't know why they sell me cheap.. maybe feel bad for me or anything and when I got motor and shop install it for me for free...
Good luck find somewhere...

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Oh ok.. well I don't know why they sell me cheap.. maybe feel bad for me or anything and when I got motor and shop install it for me for free...
Good luck find somewhere...
hey I wish I got mine that cheap I praise you lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.